HSBC d&G taking me to court with no CCA **Discontinued***

TWW
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Looks like their on a sticky wicket then TWW very generous off them to offer this credit.

Point:- 17. At no point during this meeting or since, have I ever signed or been asked to sign a consumer credit agreement for account no XXXXXXXXXXX.I have never been sent any documentation with regards to the execution of any agreement thereof.

I think points 1-16 could be condensed a tad as the specifics of the WS is with reference to the credit agreement.Perhaps something along the lines of during a meeting with the claimant with regards to existing business arrangements ......etc but your choice just a suggestion.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Andy, much appreciated. I understand what you are saying about 1-6. I just wanted to show that I am so anal, I keep every piece of important paper I get. The reason I am so clear about the details of this meeting is that I still have the diary notes.

Thanks Andy, much appreciated. I understand what you are saying about 1-6. I just wanted to show that I am so anal, I keep every piece of important paper I get. The reason I am so clear about the details of this meeting is that I still have the diary notes.

Wish all posters on here would also, would make life so easy. Paper trail is a must in any litigation and you know the old saying " liars need to have a good memory "

Update your thread TWW as and when.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 1 month later...

This morning, 3 days before the second court appearance DG wrote to me saying that out of the goodness of their hearts their client had decided not to continue with the action. In other words, "you called our bluff so we'll slink back under our stone".

Just want to thank you guys for all the help and support you gave me.

Well done Jax, make sure you receive a Notice of Discontinuance and check the Court same.I will get your thread title amended to reflect your result.

Delighted for you.

Regards

Andy