HFO/M&S Chargecard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4800 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First time poster with an HFO issue.

Have received 2 letters recently, one, titled REMINDER - NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT, demanding payment within 14 days. The other, dated 10 days later which I received today, demanding payment within 3 days.

This is for an agreement originally taken out in 1996 which I defaulted on in 2007. It was sold to HFO in 2007/2008. The second letter includes threats of court action, and enforcing judgement by Warrant of Execution/bailiffs or Order to Obtain Information. The letter includes Experian and Equifax credit reports and land registry documents.

How do I proceed with this?

Hello and welcome to CAGlink31.gif and the HFO fan club, subscribing to your thread, to give you my support and experience.

Best Regards

B A

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Hello and welcome to CAG and the HFO fan club, subscribing to your thread, to give you my support and experience.

Best Regards

Donkey

with aplogies to BA for shameful lifting

Just to let you know, I have an ongoing (now quiet from their end) battle with M&S re an old store card that was changed to a credit card. They have all but admitted defeat passing it onto several DCAs - who once they got a reply from me all disppeared ......

So give me a shout if, when you get a cca from them - and need any help or advice on my experiences with them ..

Abs x