Where is CCA template

cankster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cant seem to find the letter where you send a pund and try for your loan agreement, anyone know where it is???

Halifax - £2500

Legal & Trade - Webt to courtfor Breach CCA, Complained to OFT they ruled in my favour, So did court, 2k written off.

NatWest - Contactual Interest - Won:p

• 2 years later...

I have today read your letters and they have helped me so much. I have a debt with 1st credt and they have been aggresive and nasty they will not accept any small payments and are going straight to court for a judgement and then have been told that they will go for my property.does anybody know if it would be worth asking for a cca.

Edited by sammy960
selling mistake

Hi Sammy960

CCA - yes! If they cannot show they actually have an proper, and original, Consumer Credit Agreement with you, well what are they enforcing?

This needs to be supplied to you in 12 working days from receipt of your request, so get it off quick. If not, they are in default, and the Agreement is in dispute. If and when it turns up, scan and post a link here so those in the know might have a look and advise.

Letter N is here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

Also send a Subject Access Request, this requires them to show all transactions against the account - you may be able to claim penalty charges back from them. They have 40 days to comply with this request.

If you read through the forums here try searching for similar cases, you will learn much!

Advice -

everything in writing

keep records and get post 'signed for'

don't phone them

don't talk to them

don't sign anything you send them with you 'accurate' signature

Good luck.

J2020