HFO barclay card help needed

Hot_pipe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from OFT letter I recieved today. " we have taken the information you have helpfully provided us with in to account as we continue continue to monitor the licence fitness of the licensee in question.

Hey - dont knock warrior Davey C. He got that Gaddafi fella so scared he had put another guy rope on his tent for safety.

Though the MOD have leaked that when big bad dave suggested a no fly zone, he actually meant for the Looney Toones Duck. - He's despicable!

I have recieved the sar from barclays and the default notice is in writing.

I still have not recieve the cca from hfo. I have also sent them account in dispute letter 2weeks ago but still no reply. What do I do with them how can hold them back till after 23 march. What if they commence legal action.

Finaly can I write to hfo and ask them to explain the disparity with account sale date?

Cheers

Can you get your posts up to 20 and post up the documents you have received, removing personal info.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good people any advice or ideas how to tackle HFO again. I had issues with HFO about my barclay card debt i cca and sent them every document as advice on this forum but HFO still failed to respond to my requests. This account subsequently became Statute barred 23 Feb 2011. I then sent HFO a statute barred letter 01 April 11 still no reply from them. Recently i requested my credit report from experian and found that HFO had put a default on it 01 MAY 2007. This is second time this happen. The first default was put on by Barclaycard around 2003. I got the prove of the default letter sent by barlcay when i cca them during the dispute with HFO. Any adviceon how to take on HFO to remove this default will be very welcome.letter template will be very helpful tooThanks

Try contacting Barclaycard with the issue of HFO altering the official default date, also contact the CRA,s to see how they have allowed HFO to do this, all very strange. Barclaycard have intervened with HFO before.Also can you post any of this up.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Here is the phone number for the directors office Paul Hart or Mathew ThompsonSENIOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, DIRECTORS OFFICE TEL: 0844 0903111

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Donkey sorry for delay in replying. I have been out of the country since april 1 went to falkland island. I think hfo has gave up on me. That account has well passed it status barred date. What I am fighting them now for is the default they put on my credit file. They have altered the original date barclay card put on. Wrote to them on many occasion for some explaination but no reply.

Anyway advice to tackle them on the issue will be much appreciated. A big thank you to you and all the good people on this forum.

Then you really MUST complain to the OFT about their actions (or lack of). Besmirching your credit rating without foundation gives cause for damages. Email a complaint – with your whole back story – to Polly Ashford at the OFT. They will be delighted to hear from you, I’m sure.

[email protected]

They’re shafting you. Time to shaft them back, with a big shafting stick.