credit solutions ltd.

swanbi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4817 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you do send a further letter I would suggest including a line similar to the following, "given that your most recent communication demonstrates your complete lack of knowledge in this area, and before taking any further action on this matter which could result in sanctions being made against your company. I would strongly suggest that you seek legal advice of a solicitor"

Thanks Swanbi

don't worry about me I have had lots of help from caggers so far; like Victoria I seem to have developed a particular dislike for CSL so got a bit carried away and sneaked in on your post.

I'll be following your thread with interest

Good luck

Edited by bubbsie1

Hi All, An update from CSL.

LEGAL NOTICE. Our client is not prepared for this sum to remain outstanding any longer, and unless payment is made to CSL within 7 days from the date of this letter, court proceedings MAY be commenced against you without further warning or notice. Legal action would result in further charges being added to your account. If you wish to discuss the contents of this letter or to make proposals for the settlement of the debt please phone us. Please do not simply write as our time limits are now very strict.

Same old computer generated stuff I would imagine.

If you wish to discuss the contents of this letter or to make proposals for the settlement of the debt please phone us. Please do not simply write as our time limits are now very strict.

Or could it be that they are illiterate morons. Standard CSL letter. Bin it.

Please do not simply write as our time limits are now very strict.

Oh good, how are your artistry skills? Draw them a picture instead, tough cheddar if they only have one watch to go around the playground, their time limits are of no concern to anyone other than their deluded selves!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

"Please do not simply write as our time limits are now very strict."

Ha Ha Ha - what a bunch of jokers, this reads like: "please phone us so that we can take the proverbial".

Write to them asking if their time limits are very strict why didn't they phone you on [insert OC tel No here]

Hi swanbi

Completely agree with above colleagues; these 'people' are illiterate clowns.

What is worrying is why they can't run a simple grammar and spell check on their threat-o-gram templates; and why would any 'reputable' OC pay them to collect on their behalf.

It's a funny old world and funny (peculiar not ha ha) old game.

Love as always

vic