style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4844 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've noticed an increase in my bills lately and have discovered I am paying for a service I have not requested. I've went onto discover the service went under a different name and was replaced by Friends & Family Mobile. Looks like I've been paying for an unused service for sometime at £4.47 a quarter for over one year.

I have also read that emails were sent out detailing the change, I have no recollection of the any emails about this

I've noticed some other similar articles and I am now wondering, if possible, how to proceed and to get a refund from BT.

Edited by Nez

Hi Nez

Welcome to CAG

I would start by writing a letter of complaint to BT, just explain whats happened and that you want that monies refunded, tell them why it should be refunded. Explain to them that you will take the matter further if it isn't refunded.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/telecoms/adr/

Hi Nez

Welcome to CAG

I would start by writing a letter of complaint to BT, just explain whats happened and that you want that monies refunded, tell them why it should be refunded. Explain to them that you will take the matter further if it isn't refunded.

I'll do that