Please HELP

h2oracle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the solicitor is involved or mentioned in harassing you I would also be reporting them to the police and the Solicitors Regulatory Authority!

I repeat - if they did take this back to the court they would have to pay the court fees and you should be able to defend your position particularly if you ensure that you put everything in writing.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

WHO Says he has a hearing tomorrow, have the court notified you of one? They would have to have sent you all the documents and forms well in advance. RING the court now and ask if an Attachment of Earnings has been applied for and when

donate

Right - is this because the case went to a court that was not your local one i.e. Northampton and now it is being moved to your local one? Is this different to the court where you applied for the Set Aside? What exactly does the letter say?

donate

By what he said to me in txt, he needs the money up front to pay the people he owes. but no one works for the company no more, just him and he has a new business full time. looks like he wants it kept open till i give him money.

I think that says it all really doesn't it. He is trying to get hold of money by fair means or foul and you are an easy target for him.

I don't have anything to add that is really of help (sorry!) but just reading through the post makes me think that this man is a total donkey-poo merchant and is feeding you as much rubbish as he can to bully you. I would have thought that if he was really doing what he is telling you then his solicitor (friend or not) should be putting things in writing to you. I can't see a court taking a very good view of his methods of harrassing you.

As for income and expenditure forms, PUT DOWN EVERYTHING! I had to do one for my mortgage co and I included everything that I had to spend out on on a regular basis, including school uniform, childrens clothes and even haircuts.

Like everyone has said, you have made a reasonable offer so perhaps it is time for it to go back to court so that you can lay everything on the line infront of a judge. My personal opinion is that his is just trying to call your bluff, so maybe the time has come to call his.

the initial judgement and set aside judgement was at stratford upon avon county court, n its been moved to redditch. the letter just said which was from redditch county court, that proceedings have now been moved to redditch.

If he has applied for an attachment of earnings you will recieve paperwork from the court to fill in. Such as an I/E form etc. You will also be able to ask on the form that order be suspended as long as you make regular payments agreed with OR set by the Court. These will only be an amount you can afford.

Keep up the payments and the court will not contact your employers.

• 4 weeks later...

my employer just received an attachment of earnings demand for £100 per month from my wages. I have not recieved a letter from the courts asking to supply my financial details. i cant afford the £100pm. what can i do?

the court sent myself and my current employer an order to pay £100 per month out my wage. i havent received a means form to say what i can afford. I also contacted the college about the fee's that he is demanding back and they said he only paid half and the rest has been credited as i wasnt attending the second year, but the judgement for the £3000 is for both years plus wages.

• 1 month later...

Depends - if the company goes to a receiver, they will have to sort out anything owed to it and you might have more joy with them. I would still be looking at contacting the court and seeing about a variation order on this.

donate