Txtloan - Debt Collectors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4674 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Kayleigh for your judgemental views. As noted by a couple of posters you don't know my circumstances so I would keep your outrageous and unreasonable thoughts to yourself. I've got an GCSE, A-level and 2:1 honours in business studies so I guess I poo poo your business studies acumen I am afraid. If you think that a couple of people defaulting their loans creates a market force to increase their interest rates your gravely mistaken. I think you need to go back and study a bit more about market forces and economics my love.

6 months is quite a long time I agree - such a shame they have refused to give bank details to resolve this issue and it would have been more like a month. I refuse to.

The forum is for advice and positive comments - keep your self-righteousness to yourself for future reference you troll.

Thanks for the support Glo.

They are ubelievable for communication. Can't you believe I have been waiting for nearly 4 weeks for a response on my offer of £160.

Txtloan have told me via e-mail they will accept this figure but have demanded that this has to come from Fredricksons. When I speak to Fredricksons they say the offer is too low for the settlement fee on their system.

They have now gone back to txtloan with the offer - but they are still awaiting a response from them and its nearly 4 weeks!

Crazy, crazy antics. To think they could have the money wired to their account in a day but there incompetence is delaying matters.

I know how you feel willo53 I'm having problems with one of mine at the mo. Firstly they accepted my offer and when I offered to pay via paypal they decided to retract! Anyway as long as we keep communicating (frustrating as it may be) then if it ever does get to Court (which I doubt!) then at least we will have a defence of sorts. Keep us posted!

• 4 months later...

hi there,

need to contact the debt collection company i was sent to by text loan but i haven't received any response to my email for days. do they have any other companies dealing with their depts. i have trid to call friedrikson but they don't seem to find my account with them. though i received an email that i'm defaulted.

need to solve this quickly! any help?