HFO services / Barclycard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If not the letter is in the library @ http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?436-Failure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale. Once you have sent this recorded delivery they cant take you to court unless they have fully provided the CCA request

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then, your pretty much playing the waiting game. They are allowed to send the agreement months later if they so wish, but they can't try to enforce the debt until they comply. Not much you can do now until you get your SAR results. I sent a SAR to BC a bit before you and have got half the results back, I know there is more to come (did the same for my relative earlier this year.

Send a reminder to BC that they haven't complied

Hi all planning to send this on Friday (giving post office a chance to catch up) if there is nothing back from BC.

Is there anything more that I should be asking for and should I give them more time other than the 7 days?

SAR Follow up to BC 2.doc

Also just wondering are DCA's allowed to do an unrecorded inquiry on your credit file.

:-) Just Keep Smiling.

as Some days your the Dog and Other days your the Lampost :-)

I agree with Coledog, CRA's are buggers and hide behind some fuzzy laws which they interpret for themselves. The DCA probably has done an account management search on you (I Have two from HFO) on mine. They are probably looking to see what credit you have available to you or if you have applied for some.

You question CRA's you get answers like "This is something that the credit industry has agreed upon between them and hasn't been questioned by the information officer". Well maybe so , but this isn't common law and doesn't mean it isn't questionable, but they never answer me when I reply with that. Sorry, gone onto an anti CRA rant now, god i hate them.

I think we should all join forces to challenge them, they think and act like they are a government agency. European Court etc. Im still going on aren't I

And you were right CD, I noticed some people from money saving expert with the same user name on here. Their threads on MSE didn't amount to much but got a lot more interest on here

Yes - there are 2 at least, one of them has said that he did receive some advice from another site before coming to CAG but must have seen sense - glad to see that there is a slightly doctored poster name now giving advice, may now register myself as cooldog. Dread to think who Chipshop is!! Get a Kebab mate!

Edited by coledog

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

I think my name change was due more to it being the day after new years eve. Didn't really want to get involved over there , but some of the advice was making me shout at my screen. Going to try and get as many of them to repost over here without alerting the MSE site team

Hi all postman has just been with this from BC.

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp316/dogtrainer05/hfo0017-1.jpg

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp316/dogtrainer05/hfo0016.jpg

she says that mercers are collecting it.

O what a tangled web they are weaving .

I still think this is a Barclaycard cock-up, but it proves their records cannot possibly show the account has even been sold, so there is total doubt about who owns it. If I were a judge, I would believe Barclaycard over HFO!

I still think this is a Barclaycard cock-up, but it proves their records cannot possibly show the account has even been sold, so there is total doubt about who owns it..

but the print out I have got shows it was sold

Donkey is there anything I should do now apart from sitting and waiting

Hi all was think of sending this to BC what do you think.

The highlighted part I copied from a SAR letter written by Man42 I found when looking through the library.

SAR Follow up to BC 2b.doc

Edited by dogtrainer
link not working