HFO services / Barclycard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just checked royal mails track & trace and got this

Item ###############GB was posted at Post O on 25/11/10 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.

Funny the first one got there next day wonder if the Pigeon is walking to Northampton.Lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:-) Just Keep Smiling.

as Some days your the Dog and Other days your the Lampost :-)

HI all Dispute letter delivered to HFO on the 6th December on the proof of delivery it says name ROXBURGHE I thought that they did not exist any more?

Rox certainly do exist and share an address with HFO in West Byfleet, that is why they receive the letters. Rox actually seem to operate from that address and are still a right pain. In my experience, the HFO letters then seem to go to Wimbledon where all the replies are posted from.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

They are all part of the same motley crew and at one point, debts were being sold to Roxeburge as a company. DB and others can explain the companies chain far better than I can! Roxeburghe are a low life bunch of DCAs based in West Byfleet who seem to concentrate on unenforcable debts and parking tickets as well as minding HFO's mail box.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

:-x HI all postman's just been with a recorded letter form B/C it included some letters and 2 default notices and several pages of computer print out but no notice of assignment or who the account has been sold to.

I am in the middle of scanning all the letters will post the links up when finished.

Bog standard stuff. But it will be interesting to compare this with anything HFO come up with.

I find it odd though that Mercers letters are now suddenly on Barclaycard letterheads. Do you retain any of the originals sent to you? They could be important. The DNs say ‘we act as agents for Barclays’. These are not genuine copies, as they should not be on Barclaycard letterheads.

Their DNs amazingly leave 14+3 days for compliance. My recollection is that Barclaycard DNs from this period didn’t allow this long – so it would be good to see your originals. Moreover, they did not need to allow 14+3 days at this time – in 2005, it was still only 7 clear days, I think, so these have been cobbled together to fit the facts.

Edited by DonkeyB

I don't know if have any of the originals I will need to go and search but a lot of things got shredded last year when we were having a clear out but you never know they might be in some corner .