Cabot, an exceptionally dirty trick?

Mr Duck
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought i'd post a quick update about this, would've been sooner except we have some problems with an elderly relative . Seems Cabot are either convinced my mother is dead or they're really digging themselves in the proverbial you know what. About 2 weeks we have recieved exactly the same letter again! We were really hoping they might try to contact her rather than it being addressed to the family, but hey, it's still more ammunition for us

Whilst this is your decision entirely on how to handle this, have you thought about such a letter landing on someones' doormat who may not see it as a 'mistake'?

I know you do not wish to complain, but you would not get too involved if you passed a copy of this letter with your thoughts to Consumer Direct and Trading Standards and the OFT they really should know about this! Next time that letter is sent it may cause terrible distress.

You can make a Complaint online and they actually do not handle 'individual' complaints so they wil just take note of this and you will not be involved further.

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

Contact us - The Office of Fair Trading