BB v The Leeds Losers, experian, Freemans.com, Call credit, Moorcroft, and HBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3842 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've posted this in the Bear Garden for amusement purposes but feel it should have it's own thread because this needs to be here to warn others that this may affect.

Initially I swore but now I'm laughing my [edit]

The Leeds losers sent me two letters in the same envelope.

1 is supposed to be from freemans.com and the other from them. I've NEVER had an account with freemans.com!

I called freemans and they said they have no record of me on their systems but they refused to send me a letter to that effect!

I called Leeds and they can't find me either! They do have my details but wouldn't say where from. The alleged account is due to become

link3.gif

on 28th August 2010! The amount is less than £200 so I would rule out fraud because if there was
identity theft
link3.gif
then I would assume there would be much a higher amount.

They even said that they've had a lot of problems with freemans accounts and freemans admitted the same.

Both companies apologised but I told them it wasn't good enough. losers inc. said they're returning the account to Freemans and will write to me advising that they will not contact me again. Should I sue?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you checked your credit report for any deafults the Leeds Losers may have slipped on?

If they have, happy birthday to you!

Best Wishes

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Nothing on Experian and that's the one LL uses.

I'm tamping bloody mad with them! I gave one of their managers the opportunity to 'sweeten' me up but all he would say is that he was going to send a letter acknowledging that it must have been a mis trace! How on earth they got hold of my DOB is beyond me! I told him I'll see his company in court :)

It does make you wonder where on earth they get this info from....how about tipping off the ICO and making a complaint to them?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I know where they got it from...Experian ;)

At the bottom right hand of the letter is a little ad for credit expert ;)

I do subscribe credit expert and I believe a SERIOUS breach of DPA has been commited!!!

Maybe it is Experian you should take to task on this then, I hate CRA's as much as their paymasters DCA's, all 'P' in the same pot.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I have covert body cameras....but I fear Wales is too far for me to travel, although I used to frequent Tenby annually, my god what a hoofing night out that used to be..

they are full on tos*rs arent they!

I check my file regularly with experian, I never noticed on the letter the experian logo, iwill have a look tomorrow, they told me the same, that they would refer the acct back to freemans.com and ask them to investigate!

how much do they say you owe BB?

they are full on t*sers arent they! i never noticed the experian logo on my letter, but will check it tomorrow! can any dca just check your cra to see what you have outstanding? bl*8dy joke, how much do they you owe bb?

they told me much the same as you that they would refer it back to freemans.com, i wonder what will drop on my doorstep this week! ha ha .