Arnold Clark---Raw Deal to the Rescue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There is a widely read Scottish newspaper called The Sunday Post, which has a consumer help page known as "Raw Deal".

In yesterdays edition Raw Deal exposed Arnold Clark for not acting to a lovely lassie's pleas for help when a car she bought from them gave heaps of trouble.

Try as she did, but Clark's would not budge in repairing her car. In sheer desperation,, she contacted Raw Deal, who swung into action and contacted Clark's on her behalf.

Alas, Raw Deal managed to get Clark's to do what they should have done in the first place, and now the car has been repaired. Good work Raw Deal.

Well, it's tattie digging time of year again, so i'm off to dig my Golden Wonders.:|

Fit like tattiehowker. I read that story as weel. Maybe the foulk up here in Eberdeen should have contacted Raw Deal too. They hiv jist posted on the Citroen Owners website saying how they were ripped off by Clarkies here in the toon. They pit their car in to have a cruise control fitted and were charged our £80 only to be told they had ran oot of time and couldnae get the thing to work.

Read the post fur yourself and get the details. The last line poses the question we all would like an answer to.

There are so many AC complaints on this forum alone, let alone the myriad of other forums, that it makes me wonder why some of you customers aren't getting yourselves organised and using the courts to get redress.

This may well be in the pipeline, but most complainents can't afford a lawyer because of paying off repairs to Arnold Clark's cars. Trading Standards having another look at breach of Consumer Protection Regulations 2008.

I think you have been dealt with quite unfairly by this dealer, I suggest you go and review him here such that others may benefit from your experiences:

Now we have an AC Troll on here

If you class being treated like a piece of shlit as well treated then I suppose he has.

A review can't be made as that depth of swearing and profanity isn't allowed.

At least the spew is consistant Conniff. A troll? or maybe a lawyer trying to drum up some work? So carefull what you post people.

Arnold Clark is bad and bad enough, but i had a letter today signed by an elephant driver from Shiltroën. You would not believe the crap contained within.

They keep sending me the same FO letter but signed by a different person each time.

They consistently refuse to answer the questions asked, so if you fancy buying a Citroën, be warned about the firm you will be dealing with. The cars might be ok, but Shiltroën UK don't appreciate just who are filling their wage packets. Delete the "L" and you know exactly what i think of them.

Edited by scaniaman
dippit

As for the 'lawyer' comment - as long as you post only the truth and do not engage in libel or defamation of character you can never be held liable.

If this wasnt the case, sites like ebay and amazon would drown in lawsuits due to their in-built review mechanisms.