VODAFONE debt letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

wondering what advice there is out there...

I recently received a letter informing me that a large sum of money has now been passed onto CapQuest due to Airtime debt and Early Cancellation Fees. It is to my knowledge that this contract was cancelled in writing a long time ago (over a year ago). I have since moved house and, as i thought my ties with Vodafone were now severed, I did not feel the need to update them with my new address. Therefore this is the first letter I have received about this 'debt' and I dont even know how they got my new address anyway!

They are asking me for nearly £800 with no real breakdown of this cost and the telephone operator at CapQuest was very unhelpful and practically bullied me into paying a first installment, threatening court action if I didnt!

I can see from previous posts that if I call Vodafone, they are only going to tell me to speak to CapQuest.

Help!

As advised by previous posters, I have contacted Vodafone on the enquiry from with a link to this thread and the code in the subject line.

I literally haven not heard from Vodafone since 2008 until now- when they're asking me for all this money. I haven't checked but I'm guessing its on my credit report too.

Thanks in advance.

hehe

crapquest up to their usual fleecing tricks

lee will sort it

just hang tight.

dx

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Antony,

From your posts here something would seem to have not gone according to plan.

Don't worry though the Web Relations Team is here to help where it can and if you could email your details across to us by following the steps in our pinned thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems we'll get this looked into.

Once you've sent your email across you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To enable me to make sure it reaches us could you update the thread with this and I'll come back to you as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK