Northampton CCBC claim from HFO Capital Ltd

SP500
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would write to them first, give them a week to comply, if you do not receive the docs you requested, apply using a N244, for an order and costs.

I take it as part of my wife's defence we should also ask the court to order the Claimant to produce docs?

Still have some time left but should we also send defence by recorded post so we can attach copies of CPR 31.14 request and reminder sent?

Thanks in advance, SP

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Yes - send by recorded, you can also fax. Do check dates as would not want to miss deadline.

Thanks coledog, we're watching our deadlines and will get an embarrassed/holding defence in early. TR are holding back the info we need but I'm trying not to read too much into that fact just yet.

I would write to them first, give them a week to comply, if you do not receive the docs you requested, apply using a N244, for an order and costs.

Thanks broken arrow, I understand using a N244 is the correct route to take. I've found details on another thread re what's required for the N244 but may need to post for comments when we go there.

http://www.solicitorsfromhell.co.uk/index.php?listing=&option=com_directory&page=viewListing&lid=1220

Well fellow Caggers, perhaps everyone who has had dealings with this mob should all make a formal representation to the links upon this page, and ask auntie beeb to dedicate a complete series let alone one episode !!!! It is ENDEMIC

Edited by loanbuster

Thanks broken arrow, I understand using a N244 is the correct route to take. I've found details on another thread re what's required for the N244 but may need to post for comments when we go there.

and the HFO fan club will be here.......

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

thanks broken arrow, the help is much appreciated

must say - reading the number of threads regarding claims from HFO/TR is keeping me busy, i can see why their fanbase is growing :)

thanks broken arrow, the help is much appreciated

must say - reading the number of threads regarding claims from HFO/TR is keeping me busy, i can see why their fanbase is growing :)

It all went very quite for a while, after the defeats at the begining of the year, seems they do not learn.:???:

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorry for the long time without update. Thanks again to the HFO fan club, the claim against my wife was stayed just like many others here.

TR/HFO never replied to CPR request or reminder.