Robinson Way say 'you are neglecting to pay'

Guest Cartaphilus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus

Oh deary me, they have written me another letter ... this time it says further down that 'that you may be neglecting to pay your debt'.

Should I be concerned that this sounds a lot like 'you are avoiding your debt' if read any other way and that there is no credit agreement for this debt having already CCAd OC ages ago and established that and that, really, they shouldn't even be asking me for money nor am I obliged to be paying them until I do. When, really, they mean 'we want £500 off you per month until your dead is paid and we don't care a bit that you cannot afford to pay it'. Tut tut, what to think, really. :|

Guest Cartaphilus

They will be getting a letter fairly soon whichever way it's looked at. ;)

Oh, and just for the record but I do NOT avoid debts! Done everything you should from the getgo, it all gets ignored.

I think Robbers way are re-writing thie letters as when thay can't supply an agreement, they are not allowed to demand repayment, only ask.

Now, as we know, RW's dictionary doesn't know what ask means so they twist the letter to ask in a round about way.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Guest Cartaphilus

Yes, it crossed my mind or along those lines when I first saw it and wondered if it was just word games knowing there is no agreement. Wondering whether I should bother wasting a recorded delivery payment/letter to them or wait to see what they do next.

Well, I guess that is better than We would therefore like to highlight that the sole purpose of the CCA is for consumer protection, not to provide a method for the avoidance of a debt, which we strongly believe you are attempting in this matter.

Cabot to me because they are trying to wriggle out of not having an enforceable Agreement!!