ScotCall - Interim Notice

sickboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been learning morse code, should they every turn up ;)

Morse code translator

Ha Ha . . that's brilliant

Make sure you don't do yourself on exchange rates though

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Interim notice of what? This is on a par with "Valid even if not read by you".

The DCA Stupid Letter heading competition should be started, I must admit my favourite was congratulating a person in Robinson Way who in six weeks of writing eight letters had gone from Doorstep Collections Manager to Senior Litigation Manager, via Litigation Processor and Pre-Court Collections Manager....

They are so full of their own self importance, I was going through some old paperwork searching for something yesterday and came accross what look to me like Court Summons and it said : This is Not a COURT SUMMONS, I had a good laugh, can't remember who it was from, but several years old now.

Perhaps we should describe ourself upon reply as: - any suggestions?

The DCA Stupid Letter heading competition should be started, I must admit my favourite was congratulating a person in Robinson Way who in six weeks of writing eight letters had gone from Doorstep Collections Manager to Senior Litigation Manager, via Litigation Processor and Pre-Court Collections Manager....

Moorcr@p are pretty good too with their Pre school division, Pre pubescent Teen division, Pre retiree division and zillions of other Pre-xxx divisions.

Not sure if they have EVER actually taken anybody to court yet either.

Cheers

jimbo

QUOTE=sillygirl1;3110042]Interim notice of what? This is on a par with "Valid even if not read by you".

Moorcr@p are pretty good too with their Pre school division, Pre pubescent Teen division, Pre retiree division and zillions of other Pre-xxx divisions.

Not sure if they have EVER actually taken anybody to court yet either.

Cheers

jimbo

If we have a most colourful award, then I nominate Wescot and their Final Notice.

• 2 months later...

It ended up being an Interim Notice before a Final Notice.:violin:

Seems like they've passed it back to their client Regal Credit Consultants who's client is the OC :yawn:

I'll have to start recording some of these messages as they're starting to get more aggressive. Now they don't even state who the message is for but go straight into "To stop Regal Credit Collectors calling to your property bla bla". Going to start recording them and fire some complaints off! :spy:

• 4 weeks later...

It's been pretty quiet until a letter appeared recently, Regal have left a few messages but there's a distinct change tone from the telephone monkeys.

Having Ignored Wescot, Nelson Guest, Credit Security Limited,AIC, Regal Credit and ScotCall perhaps the message is finally sinking in?

A few quotes from the latest Regal letter regarding an old credit card with charges and interest rate changes.

Client asks to arrange convenient repayment.

We are pleased to advise you that whilst the account is with our team all charges AND interest have been suspended by our client so that every £10 you pay to us will your liability by the same amount.

Well they actually did this when I spoke to the OC about the in house DCA, the poor lass had trouble explaining why they had no record of the account to make a complaint against. It was quickly passed it off to Wescot.

Should you feel the need to use a Debt Management Company, we recommend the two that do not charge you for their services...........

What happened to the threats of solicitors, field collectors,immediate payment and DO NOT IGNORE?

Whilst we and our client would like to recieve payment of the ammount in full, our Customer Service Agents are highly understanding of, and sympathetic towards, circumstances of hardship and are trained to work WITH YOU to come to a mutually acceptable arrangement to ensure that CHARGES and INTEREST contine to be frozen.

Now thats interesting!, they can understand circumstances of hardship but are quite happy to threaten extra charges and interest.

They do appear to have got the name of the creditor correct so perhaps it's time for a dispute letter and a SAR to the OC.

Can someone give out the Credit Licence number odf Scotcall.

I havr read the image above but can only make out the Company Registration Number.

I have not been able to find the number on their website and a search at the OFT using Scotcall and registration numbr draws a blank.

Can someone give out the Credit Licence number odf Scotcall.

I havr read the image above but can only make out the Company Registration Number.

I have not been able to find the number on their website and a search at the OFT using Scotcall and registration numbr draws a blank.

It's 307076 :-)

Thanks.

The reason for the question?

As an example of a Debt Collector

MIL Collections registered office at Companies House =A

At the OFT the Registered Office=Z

Everyone checks then complains to Companies House and the OFT.

I am new to the system so sorry if I am out of order - (to put a question) where do I go.

The idea is to check every detail of the DCA - is that correct - and if out of order complain.

Another example CL ? were late in supplying accounts to Companies House. 1 complaint nothing - they were given time.

More than 1 complaint and newspaper reports - perhaps no credit licence