Help......Deposit paid and seller pulled out of deal

bmw323i
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but need some sort of advice asap as Im at my wits end.

Last week, I agreed to purchase a pony, and paid a deposit of £150 to which the seller wrote a receipt stating that it was received for the sale of the pony and a balance to pay on delivery.

After many many attempts to contact this person, they messaged me on facebook tonight and said that they could not part with their pony and that they would pay us back our deposit.

We were supposed to buying their trailer too for £300, and they said that we could still have that, so I messaged her back saying that if they couldnt part with the pony then i understood, but to message me back regarding the trailer or to asnwer their phone.

I tried again to phone them, but this time, someone picked up the phone and never said anything, and its been engaged ever since.

They said that we could have the trailer on Monday, but Im really suspicious now that they are stringing us along, and by Monday will have dissapeared with trailer, ponies and our money.

What can I do?????

Please Help

***If i've helped you in any way, please click on the SCALES to the left and add to my reputation***

Barclays Bank - £2238.33 Settled 02/01/07

Bristol & West - S.A.R sent 12/01/07

Read my successful thread

here

'Money can't buy you happiness, but it does

bring you a more pleasant form of misery'