Halibutt loan - Aktiv Kapital/Thames Credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They will try anything to gt you to contact them. We took delivery of a Truecall just two days ago. It has already blocked over 10 calls, a further 8 have hung up because of it asking for their whisper and I have a 35 minute telephone conversation with the DWP recorded (and now on my computer) where they admit to not having evidence of the accusation of fraud against my wife. They have put this accusation in writing and are due to phone back tomorrow to let us know what is happening as they're having difficulty locating their evidence. I'm not surprised as they can't have any as my wife did not commit fraud. They didn't like it when I asked them to take us to court as she has the right to a fair hearing if being accused of a criminal offence. Liked it even less when I said if they don't take us to court, we may have to take them to court in order to clear my wife's name. Tomorrow should be interesting!

Truecall gives you the confidence and power, to speak to the goons on the phone, knowing full well that it is all being recorded and they are inevitably going to put their foot in it, every other sentence! I seriously bought mine because of my brain injury and having next to no memory, well verbal memory, and it has been worth every single penny without a doubt, at least I know now that when the phone rings, it is someone who I am expecting. You can't put a price on peace of mind....:phone::biggrin1:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Couldn't agree more BB. Mine too was bought because an illness has caused severe memory loss so everything has to be written down or recorded as some days I have total amnesia and don't even know my family, even though I can function apparently normally.

sorry to hear about DWP issues .. let me know if I can be of any help - I'm quite well-versed on benefits stuff, appeals, tribunals etc. etc. so if it relates to anything along those lines, do feel free to send me a private message. I will google Truecall!

best, VM

No need to google it, http://www.truecall.co.uk/

It is approved by CAG and it even has it's own sticky on here somewhere?? Plus CAG do a deal that if you buy the device itself, they will give you the recording memory card FOC!!!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

No need to google it, http://www.truecall.co.uk/

It is approved by CAG and it even has it's own sticky on here somewhere?? Plus CAG do a deal that if you buy the device itself, they will give you the recording memory card FOC!!!

What? You pig! you never told me that! :lol: I had to pay for my recording card - did buy the 140 hour one though as only £10 more.

What? You pig! you never told me that! :lol: I had to pay for my recording card - did buy the 140 hour one though as only £10 more.

Yes well if it's any consolation I paid the full whack for recording card and truecall before I found out CAG did the offer! And I could only afford the cheaper 70 hour one,,,,:violin:

Yes well if it's any consolation I paid the full whack for recording card and truecall before I found out CAG did the offer! And I could only afford the cheaper 70 hour one,,,,:violin:

In that case I withdraw my previous comment unreservedly. Please don't sue me! I paid full whack as well, but still worth every penny.