*Capquest help current situation within*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5039 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will not be drawn into negative dialogue with you as clearly it seems you wish me to do so.

You asked what was in my head, so I replied.

The fact you searched previous posts to display on my thread was a disappointment however I shall remain diplomatic.

As I said before I wish you only the best and hope from now you use your time more respectfully in the forum rather than trying to draw confrontation.

Your postings on other threads tell us a lot about you.

…you have nothing constructive to offer on a legal front or how best to proceed in this case.

Did you want advice or just agreement with what you had already done?

With the greatest respect please move on…

Your response/s will not be required as i shall credit no more of my time to them.

This is an open forum. You have to take the rough with the smooth.

As I said Something does not add up here.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would someone who has seen off both CapQuest and MacKenzie Hall and taken Customs and Excise to court, at the first instance when acting on behalf of a friend, and without getting their facts straight, immediately send a letter to a DCA informing them the debt was Statue Barred, when they would have known that not to be the case?

Firstly thanks for the reply,

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't all banks seek a County Court Judgement when a loan is not paid?

Given the amount i'm sure they would of sought a County Court Judgement and this would of shown on Experian.

I really want to see if it's on Equifax in any way...''

If this is not shown on the credit files than i'm presuming the 6 years have passed? hense no record of it?

Then maybe the Limitation Act does apply and they are bluffing.....

Why would someone who has seen off both CapQuest and MacKenzie Hall need to ask these questions?

You make not like what I have to say and view it as negative dialogue, but this is the something that does not add up.

Your response when I first asked that only confirmed what I suspected and I think you knew you had been caught out.

Your thread does not ring true.

sorry to hijack your thread cant work this site very well have a set asside date against capquest for a statutory demand do i need to go or can my partner represent me anyhelp would be apprieciated

If you are the named respondant you will need to attend. Although you can apply to the court to be represented by a third party if certain circumstances apply - best to call your court and ask for the relevant forms.