ESA tribunal decisions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i received a letter telling me i had won my first tier appeal in march then i had a letter 2/7/10 telling me that my benefit office had appealed without me knowing and that my esa had been stopped from 26/6/10 i was told you only had 28 days to appeal but it seems they get a secret 3 months do ihave to apply for jsa even though i cant work or can i appeal again..can someone help please.:confused:

Hello and Welcome,

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Please tell me this isn't happening. They can appeal against our appeal result?

This is freaking me out.

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

Wow, that seems a bit duplicitous - scary stuff indeed.

Should one then appeal their appeal or is this their means to repair what they see as "errors" by way of some sort of justice having sneaked into the equation?

If so then no one has any chance at all; A Totalitarian State. One may as well be living in China.

Cheers,

ThePonderer

yep,that was me,dwp asked for sor ,sent me letter telling me they had requested this and would notify me of their decision (whether they were going to appeal against the decision or not)within a fortnight of receiving the sor,they never did notify me of anything,my rep got on to them after about 1 month to find out what was happening,my ib was finally paid to me in dec,

I had no idea you went through all that ee-bee.

The hits just keep on coming (as Tom Cruise said).

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

yeah,its one of the reasons i stay on here,although i won my appeal i dont think i could have done it without the support of all the good people on this site,i was so depressed i nearly gave up fighting on more than one occasion,the people on here gave me support and hope,and i hope on occasions i put some useful info on here that might help myself and others,keep going is my motto:)

thanks for all the replys have got to try and get it sorted out tomorrow these people dont seem to realise how they affect our lives when we are already facing enough daily problems they are quick enough to get things stopped or send me miles away for a medical if thats what they call it ! eg:stand on 1 leg,sit down,stand up,walk to the door and back etc which has nothing to do with my condition.