style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

myself and the wife are disabled in our 60s we park in Tesco Hucknall Nottingham in a disabled bay put the blue badge on and went shopping, came back out to find a ticket on our badge and fall off the dash and we had a parking ticket,as all Tesco's are a free parking, so then i got a fine for £60 i rang them up and put my case and the man i talked to was like talking to a robot he must have had a note in front of him of what to say, so that got me nowere i left it then got a fine for not paying it of £165 i rang back and the same again advice from a friend was to ignore it with we did till i got a letter from a Graham White Solicitors about the fine and are saying it is going to court if i dont pay and with there chargers will be £200 on top of the £165 rang them to try and sort it out becouse its making the wife very ill with worry and told them i cant afford it as we are living on disabled money so they said they will go back to central ticketing and see what they can do they rang back and said they will take £85 i offerd to pay the £65 at £5 a month they said no and wanted 2 payments now they want us to send a letter with how much i get and what i pay out i dont know what to do i hope someone can help me .........many thanks ..hobby57

You have done far too much already, stop contacting them and start ignoring them, its not a fine and you dont have to pay it. Tell your wife not to worry and they are all bark and no bite, read through some of the other posts on here.

Then go into Tesco and tell them you will not be shopping there anymore.

do as Startkay&Clutch says.

DO not telephone them

Do not write to them

Do not reply to any of their mail

Do not pay them

DO complain to Tesco shop next time you are there and tell them they have lost your business and the business of anyone else you can tell about their behaviour by using this parking company.