Definition of 'FIXED' to windscreen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Should a parking ticket actually be stuck to the windscreen or is it sufficient to stick it under the wiper blades.

Surely for something to be fixed it must have some sort of permenance.

Just a thought or maybe clutching at straws

Discuss

Should a parking ticket actually be stuck to the windscreen or is it sufficient to stick it under the wiper blades.

Surely for something to be fixed it must have some sort of permenance.

Just a thought or maybe clutching at straws

Discuss

Would you really want a PCN permanently affixed to your windscreen? You could argue it wasn't fixed but I wouldn't like to gamble on wasting a discount on that point alone.

I suppose i meant some degree of permenance such as using the double sided tape that is on the outer envelope.

I mean if I didnt see it tucked under my wipers and turned them on only to see a piece of paper blow away in the wind

The sticky bit on the back of the plastic wallet does not work when it is raining - I have just had a load of "evidence" sent to me showing the ticket in the middle of the windscreen, but when I got back to the car it was wrapped round the wiper, and flew off exactly as DC describes.