midge61 v Lloyds ***SETTLED IN FULL***

midge61
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Well done lee yep it is a great feeling to get back from them what had caused so much stress and unhappiness for me and my family and to know that this year Xmas will be paid for now and not over the next 6 months.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI all

Well back from hospital feeling like i've been kicked by loads of angry horses. No sign of my cheque yet. Phoned SCM yesterday to check they got my signed agreement and they have and said it takes 5-7 days for cheque to come through. If not here by Tues will phone again as that will be 1 week since they got my agreement.

CONGRATULATIONS MIDGE61. I've only just become aware about the whole business of reclaiming bank charges, and have been excitedly trawling the web all day (and night...note time of my post) !! The Banks have made my life misery for years, and the stress of it all made me very ill, at one time winding me up in Hospital with Shingles brought on by stress. I now feel I have a really strong case for claiming a sum of around £3k back, and it's encouraging to see success stories.

I really need all the help I can get from all the experienced people ( both people wh've been through ot all themselves, and Moderators etc......promise to donate upon a win) !! HOW DO I GET HELP ??

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Photoman,

All the help you could possibily need is already right here on the site. What you need to do before you do anything is take a few days to have a good read up of all the info, such as the FAQ section which is linked in my signature below. This section includes step by step instructions and will answer 95% of your questions.

Its important to remember that this is a self help forum, which means you have to do the work. Their are always people here to help you along the way if you need it, but nobody will actually do it all for you.

When you've had a good read up, start a thread of your own in the forum of the bank you are claiming from, which will be your own timeline and will enable people to follow your claims progress and offer help when needed.

Good luck:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Congratulations midge61!

Regards,

Bean

Lloyds TSB - 27/11/06 - £6377 paidrest with FOS

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Lloyds TSB (MC) - 20/10/06 (BY DEF) £372

Hitachi Cap - Nov. 06 - £207

Citi Cards - 28/12//06 - £220

Monument - 23/1/07 - £889

Barclaycard (Mrs. Bean) - 19/2/07 £376

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

Blimey. Chuffed for you. Have a great Christmas on that.

:)

13th Nov 2006 - Preliminary Letter delivered to branch

30th Nov 2006 - LBA - deliverered to branch

30th Nov 2006 - Standard 'we are looking into this letter'

15th Dec 2006 - SAR delivered to branch to demand six years statements (currently pursuing 5 years)

19th Dec 2006 -750 Pounds offered as settlement. Accepted as PART settlement 20th Dec 2006.

Filed with MCOL online - Notice of issue from 17th Jan 2007.