hfo, sent photo of my house.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry for the confusion everyone. I have typed the sars letter for barclaycard and the cpr letter to hfo. Do i need to send a £1 postal order for the cpr letter to hfo? Should i send both by recorded delivery? and i know i have to send £10 postal order for the sars to barclaycard

No you do not need to send any money to HFO - do not sign, print name and send recorded. The SAR is £10 postal order, there is a sig guard on the letter so use that for your signature. also send recorded.

The letter you sent for the CCA requests asks for a true copy of the credit agreement and they have not sent one.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

sorry broken arrow i mean with copy of the cca request i had sent to hfo

Right now I understand, it would have helped if you had said a CCA s.78 request which is what you sent.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Well what they have sent so far looks like what Donkey calls " hamster bedding"

Keep us informed and we will do our best to help you out:-)

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

aye up me ducks

Just letting you know that the SAR has been received by Barclaycard and the CPR request to HFO has been received and signed for by Roxburge.

Lets see what happens next, will keep you informed and thanks for all the help everyone