style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

right have letter sent to welcome last chance if dont get answer i want in 7 days will get an order. As for hfo dont mean to sound dumb but am going to send cpr18 letter as advised is there a set format/template? also can i send the cpr 18 letter now whilst the ccj is already in place or do i have to wait for the set aside

Edited by vanessa82

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

received some information from welcome today havent had chance to look through it properly yet, but is a letter stating was sold to hfo on 23.8.2007 ,however on hfo noa they have put feb 2008, . on letter didnt confirm whether hfo capital just hfo

In which case it was NOT sold to HFO Capital Ireland directly, as they have claimed. The claim form was therefore wholly inaccurate, as they have not claimed any subsequent reassignment. Oh dear.

What a tangled web they weave...

More for your draft defence V.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

ji just re read the letter now im home and is a sentence that states with regards to your request for sale/deed of assignment i am unable to locate such a deed within our records!!!!!!

ji just re read the letter now im home and is a sentence that states with regards to your request for sale/deed of assignment i am unable to locate such a deed within our records!!!!!!

I wonder if the copy i have that, HFO have submited to court as evidence, is genuine then?

just a quick question with the deed of sale would it just be the oc that has it or would the debt collector have one as well

You would expect both parties to have a copy of the actual deed/sale agreement.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Should be both - i have a copy of the agreement between the two companies.

The interesting thing here is the date that Welcome say they sold the agreement.

I was informed all the agreements were sold on one CD - so could only have been sold on the same day. Thats not the date they have on their NOA. Which means they have told fibs in court.

What you tend to get with HFo is a redacted sale agreement, minus the signature page, i am yet to see one which complies with Companies act/LoP miscellaneous provisions act 1989.

ok so welcome have confirmed that date sold is different to date on noa from hfo, also welcome dont have a copy of deed of sale, could hfo still hold a copy of the deed?

Yes, you can ask for this if you get your set aside, or DoH has a copy.

hi all

received a witness statement from hfo this morning for hearing on tuesday cant say im really looking forward to it. They have sent documents that are still stating it was sold in feb 2008, and basically as they sent claim form to correct address should've received it. have emailed you ba and doh

Have we looked at a litigation friend for Vanessa?

I have emailed you DB, I could possibly be a litigation friend.

Any reason that a defence was not submitted with the set aside application?

Is there a draft defence?

the plan was to make the set aside application, and take a draft defence to the hearing, I would now IMO, just go for a response to their WS.

I never did a defence for my set aside the judge made this part of his order after setting aside.