Ryanair Compensation Claim - Volcano Problem.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

does anyone know how to get a response from Ryanair for an appeal made against the amount they have paid out to me ?

Previous mail has the details ut basically they have sent me a cheque for £37.57 against a valid and receipted claim for €402!

all my emails just seem to get ignored :sad:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
does anyone know how to get a response from Ryanair for an appeal made against the amount they have paid out to me ?

Previous mail has the details ut basically they have sent me a cheque for £37.57 against a valid and receipted claim for €402!

all my emails just seem to get ignored :sad:

Just looked at website and saw your plea for help.Well e-mails dont do it.You must fax your appeal to Ryanair and show them that you know what you are owed and what they have paid to other people which is basically a lot more than you have been offered.That figure you have been offered is unacceptable.They have just made millions in profits this year and they are just seeing how easily we can be fobbed off as we are with all their ridiculous' extras' when we book a flight with them.I know a fax costs money -I spent £3 on them but send a fax and say that you will not stop bothering them and will report them to the AUC until you get what you are legally owed.Good Luck!

If Ryanair are not responding to your reasonable claim, you might want to consider taking them to the Dublin County Court. The mere action of registering a claim at the Court (15 euro fee) seems to be having the right effect of getting Ryanair to respond, often with an offer to settle which is more akin to the total claimed than the absurd initial offers they were making. This thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2552467&page=9 has some detail as does this http://www.flightmole.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216&page=3.