Victim of 50:50 liability

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can someone give me some advice regarding what I can do if my insurance company won't fight my insurance claim.

Basically I was driving down towards the end of a and road approaching a t-junction. Another driver came driving fast from the left and turned into my road. She lost control of the vehicle and instead of breaking she carried on driving into my car.

I took photos of the cars and driver details and reported it the next day. a week later I phoned my insurance company and to my suprise found the other driver is not admitting liability. Aparently she claims it was my car that drove into her road and was in the wrong lane.

I am really worried now that as a 50:50 my insurance will go up next time despite driving carefully.

Just continue to complain to your Insurers and advise that you are willing to take this to court if necessary, even if the Insurers do not assist with this.

Insurers can sometimes be a bit lazy, so you need to make sure they fight your corner.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Insurers can sometimes be a bit lazy, so you need to make sure they fight your corner.

And some insurers will have already been there many many times and learnt that in the absence of independent evidence or conclusive impact damage that defending it will only cost more money and still get the same result.

Mossy

And some insurers will have already been there many many times and learnt that in the absence of independent evidence or conclusive impact damage that defending it will only cost more money and still get the same result.

Mossy

Yes I realise this, but as I said it is always worth a policyholder making sure that Insurers do try their best by complaining.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread