It Is A Mess,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To All

Got a letter today from Allied Int Credit Ltd ( re Lloyds )

Basically my OH has a loan with Lloyds and 8 month ago they accepted £50.00 per month instead of the original £200.00 per month.

She then without my knowledge enlisted the help of the Alchemy Org to do a PPI ( previous post's ) I was forever chasing Alc but to no avail as to what was happening, I then received a letter of acceptance from Lloyds saying here is £1900.00 please sign + return the sum will come off your owed balance.

I asked questions of Alc and got zilch, so with the advise from dx and other cagers I sent a letter blah blah, to this day I have had no response from Alch etc and they wont speak to me on the phone, they also advised my oh that she could not do a cca whilst making a ppi claim?.

Now Allied want the full balance of the loan or else...Bailiffs..Assets..Charging orders etc. this has sent my OH spiraling, what is the best way forward on this?

Bye the way I have not ever cca'd Lloyds but want to etc, will this put a halt on what they are threatning ?

Cheers

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

I would definitely kick these clowns into touch The Alchemy Organisation - PPI Complaints Management

Tell them to sling their hook, services no longer required.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi Cerb and Baz

I dont know where to start as I have written to Alc but they dont respond and how can I send a letter in dispute when I have never cca'd them?

Can anybody do a letter that I can write to these as I need to respond asap, I feel comfortable that I can deal with this and I am confident to do so with yr help, but it feels like a total mess and I need pointers please.

Mr W

Just send the CCA request straight to Allied International Credit, if they fail or refuse to provide it send the 'In Dispute' letter & make a complaint to Trading Standards, OFT & the ico.

Hi Cerb

Thanks for that, will be in the post on Saturday. then what shall I do about Alch ?

Mr W

Yep. OFT and ICO are definites. As for TS, your local one will be more help than the Glasgow one (unless you're a Glasgow resident).

Glasgow Trading Standards WILL attempt to fob you off - I speak from personal experience here, but it's worth complaining to them all the same just to see what they come back with.

why do you need to contact them?

as for the refund, do you know this figure is correct?

how has it beed calculated?

and if you are not in arrears lloyds cannot take it off the 'outstanding balance' they can only take 'arrears' the rest must go to you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Mr W:)

I agree with dx about the PPI refund - from experience their figures are often incorrect and/or they don't give detailed breakdowns of how they reached them. Unless you are absolutely certain the refund offered is correct (including interest) your OH should not sign any acceptance form.

Good Luck with this!

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

why do you need to contact them?

as for the refund, do you know this figure is correct?

how has it beed calculated?

and if you are not in arrears lloyds cannot take it off the 'outstanding balance' they can only take 'arrears' the rest must go to you.

dx

Hi dx

I need to contact them cos thet dont contact us and they never have, no calculations given but Alch said it was correct? acc is in arrears aswell.

Mr W