Job Problem Please Help !!!

andymcg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i hope this is in the right place in the forum, sorry if it is not.

Basically i have been signing on for job seekers allowance for a few months, and i have applied for alot of jobs. i applied for one yesterday at a job fair, and the man sounded positive saying he would look out for my name etc etc.

Now the problem is, i have finished uni for web design and have been offered a 1 off job creating a chain of 5 websites for a good some of cash.

obviously i will have to sign off job seekers allowance before the week ends, however i want to get the job that i applied for at the job fair ? will my application for that job be binned right away because i have signed off ? please help !!!!

I'm not quite sure what the question is. The prospective employer from the job fair won't know whether you're signed on or off, will they?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.