Capital Finance One

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Well a few months ago I had a loan with Capital Finance One, and re-paid straight away!

I now would like to have another loan with them, as I have no money and this is the best way for me, as they are quick and I can pay them straight back at the end of the month.

Well anyway, they keep sending me emails saying apply, apply, so I do then they say my application is paused because I have an outstanding loan, which I do not!!? I paid it back on the day it was due IN FULL! So I am a bit annoyed about this!

No responses to emails, can’t find a telephone number.

Does anyone have the contact details of these people, as I would like to call them up so they can explain what is going on!

Many thanks

Vicky xx

Wish I was rich....... :(:(

Hi

Well a few months ago I had a loan with Capital Finance One, and re-paid straight away!

I now would like to have another loan with them, as I have no money and this is the best way for me, as they are quick and I can pay them straight back at the end of the month.

Well anyway, they keep sending me emails saying apply, apply, so I do then they say my application is paused because I have an outstanding loan, which I do not!!? I paid it back on the day it was due IN FULL! So I am a bit annoyed about this!

Does anyone have the contact details of these people, as I would like to call them up so they can explain what is going on!

Many thanks

Vicky xx

I am having exactly the same problem with these at the moment, I keep getting these emails from James Keeble @ capital finance one telling me to apply for a loan today and when i applied last month it said the same - application paused due to outstanding loan, I too have previously paid the loan i had in full, its not really an issue with me needing the money more the fact that i dont want this loan to show as outstanding on my credit file!

I applied for a loan with this company yesterday.

I have apparently been accepted and advised that the money has been sent to my bank. However there has been no deposit from them? Is this normal? Thanks

I have had a loan with these, which I repaid. When I attempted to apply for another loan they declined me.

After this, they bombarded me with emails telling me that I was eligible for a loan of up to £500. All I had to do was email James Keeble back confirming my requirements. Needless to say, I heard nothing. So I attempted to apply via their website. They accepted the application, subject to me making a phone call to them. For the next week or so, nobody answered the phone yet they still took £1 out of my account several times. This was a real cause for concern because what was to stop them taking more??? I have since cancelled my card and blocked James Keeble's email address.

I wonder if James Keeble actually exists???? WHAT IS this outfit?

I applied for a loan with this company yesterday.

I have apparently been accepted and advised that the money has been sent to my bank. However there has been no deposit from them? Is this normal? Thanks

Anything goes with these cowboys, if you dont receive any money you will probably find that you can't get hold of anybody as if they have fell of the face of the earth, as they will be having ''technical issues'' causing a delay in payments, they seem to have these issues on a regular basis, I think this company is a con, they do pay out the odd loan here and there but they seem to take a huge amount of unauthorised £1.00's from peoples bank accounts. I wonder how much money they have actually made by doing this, 100 people applying a day?? you do the math:-x

• 1 month later...
Hi

Many thanks

Vicky xx

Hello,

Try to call them on 02085065798

I had a lot s of problems with those rude idiots.

I had heard that there was a Barry Silver working there and his email was [email protected] (the capitalfinanceone bit is the same as on their generic email).

I have given up on them. Just for the crack, I emailed 'James Keeble' 6 times and got no response.

Is there another pay day provider you can use? They are all **** but most of them do answer their phones etc.

Thanks Im just a bit worried because of what i read on here and its now monday afternoon applied on friday and still not in. If its going in it will prob be tommorow then.

Probably Rachael

To be honest (don't mean to sound patronising) you will be better off without their money in the long term- from what I have seen unlikely the money will be there tomorrow. Even if it is promise yourself it will be a one off and avoid rolling over each month.

Hope it works out for you.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all.......

I am in total shock that this company can act the way they do & get away with it, I applied for a loan with these guys months ago, got declined & thought nothing more of it. Only to find out last Thursday at what ever time in the morning they took £150 out of my bank via my debit card. And low and belhold the same again last night, thats £300 in 2 weeks.

This is a joke, I stopped my card yesterday and yet they still were able to take this money, how?

When I phoned up, the phone just rang, so how the hell am I ment to get my money back.

That is alot of money to loose in 2 weeks, they knew to take it again today though, how.

What am I to do, to get my money back! Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp.

Raverbabbie, first thing you MUST do is cancel your debit card. Then get in touch with your bank and explain the situation and try and get those payments reversed. What they have done is basically card fraud, so there is no harm in getting the local Fraud Squad (or whatever they're called these days) involved too.

Have a read around the other threads relating to this lovely bunch of scoundrels - I may have gotten myself into a mess with PDLs but I can congratulate myself on avoiding these boys!!!!

keep us posted - we're all here for you!

Ah. Just read that you cancelled your card. OK, go to ringing the bank and asking why the hell they let a payment go out on a cancelled card. The possible reason is that the payment was applied for before the card was cancelled, but even so they have no right to your money.

• 2 weeks later...

i am in exactly same boat,taking money from a cancelled card for a loan that doesnt exist,they have been reported to fraud by my bank,i also managed to speak to them and they are cheeky and arrogant,try this number08432164323,when they answer youd think youd called someones house al they say is hello,something very dodgy about them.