style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quickie,

when requesting a statment of truth from the bailiff does the bailiff himself/herself have to sign and return it or can the manager of the company just write back and say the bailiff is cerified at such and such court?

Just a quickie,

when requesting a statment of truth from the bailiff does the bailiff himself/herself have to sign and return it or can the manager of the company just write back and say the bailiff is cerified at such and such court?

Having dealt with thousands of enquiries, I have yet to see even ONE case where a BAILIFF would agree to sign a Statement of Truth.

Thanks for the answers.

I will now resend my request for the Truth Statement to be signed and posted back to me in seven days and see what response i get, copy to the council of request also.

And just out of interest what is the point of requesting the Truth Statement if it dosent have to be signed or responed too?

However it may not get me any where but hey ho, they wanted to play silly beggers so I can too. :D

Just a quickie,

Who advised you to get the bailiff to sign a Statement of Truth?

[EDIT]. I have NEVER seen even ONE example where a bailiff would sign such a statement.