Lowells At It Again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To All

I probably know the answer to this question, but just for the reasurance, can you assist please.

Last November I cca'd Lowells re their letter to me ( re compucredit ) they did not respond, I sent the dispute letter and heard nothing untill today.

They have sent me the standard drivel..PLEASE TAKE NOTE...our aim is to help you, its not your fault etc, but the debt will not go away and you understand the ( alleged ) debt needs to be paid... blah blah so we can offer you a one off payment £250 less. or 3 equal payments, better still a payment plan ( am I being spoilt ).

Go on suprise me with your answers and no swearing please.

Cheers

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

That made me chuckle!!!!

Lowell will write to you under their various guises, but will eventually sell the debt on. There is no point writing to them as they don't answer correspondence. I sent 3 recorded letters to their CEO on behalf of a relative and they did not respond. They simply stitched up Aktiv Kapitol with an unenforceable debt.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

That made my chuckle!!!!

Lowell will write to you under their various guises, but will eventually sell the debt on. There is no point writing to them as they don't answer correspondence. I sent 3 recorded letters to their CEO on behalf of a relative and they did not respond. They simply stitched up Aktiv Kapitol with an unenforceable debt.

Hi 67

Thought that was the case, its nice to be confident though.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)