Form 4 Complaints & Debtor Internet Forums

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry to completely ignore/hijack but how do I start a new thread. Have been looking for the new thread button for the best part of 30 minutes............:eek:

Need info on statute barred etc...the usual

Thanks

Debt Collection Industry clink on the link and post in that forum you will get the best help there

if the link doesn't work post back here

weeble

That's quite interesting. I could see the article on Form 4's, were there any other areas you spotted.

I particularly liked the Rossendales advert. "By the book" - proving that adverts can be reverse engineered to reveal the truth about the companies paying for them.

You can just imagine the conversation with the add agency...

Agency: So, what would you like this campaign to achieve?

Rosndls: We would like to address the negative press we've recieved recently.

Agency: Like what?

Rosndls: The well documented disregard for the law and regulations by our bailiffs.

Agency: We have a plan...

This is nearly a year old you know....

I see my peice for the ESA is well received though.

Very well received and a good article!!

and I see that I come in for criticism on Page 9.

The last time I read the magazine everyone was hoping to have a consultation in place for bailiff reform and a new fee scale but in fact.... it is as if time has stood still.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!

Very well received and a good article!!

and I see that I come in for criticism on Page 9.

The last time I read the magazine everyone was hoping to have a consultation in place for bailiff reform and a new fee scale but in fact.... it is as if time has stood still.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!

There is one excellent article on pages 12 & 13 entitled : Smell the Roses and having read it again, I am when I said that nothing has changed.

There has indeed been ONE change in the past year and that is the introduction of an online certificated bailiff register.

The author of the article (Vernon Philips) was the previous President of ESA (The Enforcement Services Association) formerly called the Certificated Bailiffs Association and as he has said, the industry does not want another Whistleblower expose to force the government to make changes but frankly I think that this is what will eventually happen.