Fredrickson International and Bryan Carter Solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Back in January I asked a question about a debt with Tiscali that I was being chased for by Fredrickson International.

I was advised to send Talk Talk a Subject Access Request, and I did this on the 11th January 2010. I did not hear anything from Talk Talk, until a fortnight later when they sent me a letter informing me they were removing their service off my phone line. I did not have their services on my phone line, and as I didn't have an account number, no one at Talk Talk customer services knew what to do with me. In this time I also received a letter off Freds, saying they would not pursue the debt until they had heard from Talk Talk.

I left it a while, expecting them to send me my documents and things, after paying the the fee of £10 with the SAR, and they haven't sent anything to me. I then received a letter off Bryan Carter, who I know share an office space with Fredrickson International, informing me I now owe Talk Talk the money. They have changed the payment reference number from a tiscali one to a talk talk one.

Are they allowed to do this, as I still haven't had my documents and things from the SAR I sent Talk Talk regarding my old Tiscali account. What should I do next? They are saying I now owe £1,400+ and they will be adding another £150 onto the debt as administration charges. Should I just let them take me to court?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

You also need to make a complaint to the information commisioners office for non compliance of SAR I would also Talk Talks complaints procedure.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

I used template 3 instead as they have not responded to my SAR. Do you think that would be better?

Also, how do I go about making the complaint to the commissioners office for non compliance?

Hi these leaches are chaseing me on a disputed account. I`m getting calls, text messages to my landline and a constant stream of threatening post from these [freds] & bryan carter. Even threatening bailiffs on xmas eve. Can i county court them for harrassment plus compensation ?. They have no intention of going to court they no they can`t on a disputed account. Any ideas.,