cabot financial

mickjo1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi please could somome give me some advice on what to do next.i sent a cca request letter to cabot and after 3 weeks i sent the a failiure to provide a copy of the agreement letter.i have had a reply from cabot please could someone take a look at the letter for me and tell me what the next step will be http://i49.tinypic.com/2z3yj3m.jpg

thank you

[/url][url=http://i49.tinypic.com/2z3yj3m.jpg]

hi all

just received another letter from cabot saying.

carbot has not been able to provide you with the requested information within the relevent time piriod.the original lender has been unable to locate the relevent information from their archives.we will continue to request the information and hope to provide you with the relevent information as soon as possible.

Ignore that also!!

L/Woods B/Card/Cabot - Unenforceable CCA, SD Issued *WON+COSTS*

Capital One/Cabot - No CCA account irrecoverable.

Citi/DLC Hillesden - No CCA account irrecoverable

MBNA/Aegis - Unenforceable CCA

B/Card/HFO - Unenforceable CCA

Fashion World - No CCA account irrecoverable

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!

You can now sit back and wait for them to come back with something. If they send what Cabot say is your CCA (because Cabot have some strange ideas on what is compliant allegedly) post it up minus any identifying personal details including their nice barcodes and people can give you further advice.

Finallly never ever encourage them by speaking to them on the phone, keep everything in writing to provide you with an audit trail.:-)