does anyone know why?

mich7k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya ive just checked my credit report and i have a unrecorded enquiry on it done by the local authority does anyone know why the council checks your credit reportand what can they see? i have rubbish credit but i havent applied for anything on credit from the council? any answers appreciatedthanks

rent, council tax?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well my council tax is paid by council tax benefit and i dont pay rent as i own my home although i got a 2 large council tax bills last week addressed to my brother who has never lived here and they say he owes them money from 2002-2003 i did call them to let them know could it be that perhaps?

well my council tax is paid by council tax benefit and i dont pay rent as i own my home although i got a 2 large council tax bills last week addressed to my brother who has never lived here and they say he owes them money from 2002-2003 i did call them to let them know could it be that perhaps?