Court claim form recieved for unregulated car loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today recieved a claim form from my local court for a balance outstanding on an unregulated car loan.

How do I defend it???

I have previously asked for balances and the workings out of the balance but never recieved them, they have sent LBA but no info

I cannot afford to repay the balance (£10,000)

anyhelp apreciated

Barney

• 3 weeks later...

If they have not complied with your 31.14 then you may want to make an application to the court compelling them.

Look at this post for further info http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/241827-legal-action-how-start.html

You may want to consider asking the claimant (or their sols) to agree to an 28 day extension to file a defence. If they agree you need to inform the court. This will give you extra time to sort out the 31,14

I have got several defences from other threads and will ask for the case to be struck out, following non compliance of cpr

In particular I am trying to understand defences surrounding unregulated loans,

Is undeclared commissions applicable as the car was sold to me by an independant dealer and eh didnt offer any other facliities so could be unfair??

barney