Roxburghe letters!!

SillyMoo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Found the letter that i need to send, do I also notify Roxburghe that i am doing this, so they know there will be a delay in any further communication.

Just out of curiosity, can one of these sar's be sent to the tax credit people, which were formerly family income supplement, also how far back can we go.

Found the letter that i need to send, do I also notify Roxburghe that i am doing this, so they know there will be a delay in any further communication.

That might be a good idea as the SAR can use up to 40 days and often the creditor/claimant will use a lot of this time.

Just out of curiosity, can one of these sar's be sent to the tax credit people, which were formerly family income supplement, also how far back can we go.

No idea, it is a data request but have never used it for anything other than creditor requests. They should be able to tell you if you ask them or at least suggest other options but have no experience with this.

• 3 weeks later...

Had this letter from them, They obviously never replied to our first letter for this one. For the demand it letter.

roxburge3.jpg

So decided to send this email,as it is quicker than by post.

COULD YOU PLEASE CONFIRM SAFE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL

I would ask if we can confer via email, as costs are Nil, also it is quicker and easier to communicate.

If this is not acceptable, will you please reply either via email or in writing.

If I receive no reply i will take this as been an acceptable form of communication on my behalf to you

as you have supplied the email address in the letters to me.

Roxburghe House Mrs

PO Box 342 XXXX

Lavender Park Road XXXXX

West Byfleet XXXXXX

Surrey XXXXXXXX

KT14 6YX XXXXXXXXXX

19/02/2010

To whom it may concern:

I have 2 letters from you regarding 2 different possible debts

You have responded to 1 with a reference Number of XXxxxxx, letter dated from yourselves was 28th January 2010.

I ask that you respond to this request please.

1/ The debt exists and a written contract existed between me and Hutchinson 3G

2/ That the debt was legally assigned to you in accordance with S136 of the Law of property Act 1925.

Furthermore to save writing and emailing again, as I have sent you a letter dated the 22/01/2010, also an email dated today the 19/02/2010, This is for the reference Number xxxxxxxxxxx.

Would it be simpler for yourselves to also confirm the above for this account number please.

Yours sincerely

I then get this reply, so I am sure now that I shall just wait for them to write or email what we require.[/font]

Dear Madam,

I do thank you for mail dated 19-02-2010, the contents of which have been noted. We will give your mail the attention it deserves and would hope to respond within the next 28 days.

Best and warmest regards,

XXXX XXXXXXX

Edited by SillyMoo

• 6 months later...

So here we are some 6 months on.

Here is some correspondence i have done Via email

Dear

I do thank you for mail dated 19-02-2010, the contents of which have been noted. We will give your mail the attention it deserves and would hope to respond within the next 28 days.

Best and warmest regards,

Habib Pazir

Habib Pazir

Administrator - Collections support

Roxburghe (UK) Limited

D:

01932 333800

T:

01932 333800

F:

01932 333839

Sent: 19 February 2010 14:00

To: admin

Subject: REF:XXXXXXXX

COULD YOU PLEASE CONFIRM SAFE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL

I would ask if we can confer via email, as costs are Nil, also it is quicker and easier to communicate.

If this is not acceptable, will you please reply either via email or in writing.

If I receive no reply i will take this as been an acceptable form of communication on my behalf to you

as you have supplied the email address in the letters to me.

Roxburghe House

PO Box 342

Lavender Park Road My Address was here

West Byfleet

Surrey West

KT14 6YX

19/02/2010.

To whom it may concern:

I have 2 letters from you regarding 2 different possible debts.

You have responded to 1 with a reference Number of XXXXXX, letter dated from yourselves was 28th January 2010.

I ask that you respond to this request please.

1/ The debt exists and a written contract existed between me and Hutchinson 3G.

2/ That the debt was legally assigned to you in accordance with S136 of the Law of property Act 1925.

Furthermore to save writing and emailing again, as I have sent you a letter dated the 22/01/2010, also an email dated today the 19/02/2010, This is for the reference Number XXXXXXXX.

Would it be simpler for yourselves to also confirm the above for this account number please.

Yours sincerely

Now onto today I have received 2xLetters as below with different amounts

roxburghe72hr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I note the way they said They have previously written to me, and that I have Failed to resolve the matter.

Hang on Roxburghe, how about the reply to my first request.

So I sent this today Via Email.

I think we should have some sort of reply, Do you think this is the correct approach, considering I am trying.

Or is there something else I should be doing.

To whom it may concern;

I have today received 2 letters from you, with Reference Number:XXXXXX Account Number: XXXXXXX and Reference Number:XXXXXXX Account Number:XXXXXXX

They both say 72 HOUR NOTICE.

They also say I have failed to resolve these matters with you.

Well I have tried to, But you have still not responded to the email on the 19/02/10.

I request that you do so.

Kind Regards

I also sent all previous emails to them, so they cannot deny any contact

They both say 72 HOUR NOTICE.

Yes the email would be ok. But I would probably say something like, 72 hours notice, when you still have not responded to my email of 19/02/2010. How many hours does that come to?

Their next step is selling your debt on to another DCA. If they wanted to take any action, they would have done so by now.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread