mobile money and the bailiff assulted me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I cant scan up havent got a scanner sorry,Thanks for your reply

you REALLY need to get the agreement scanned up, it might well be you now owe nothing! and get to keep the car.

can you not ask a friend/neighbour to do it or p'haps go to a library nearby?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

How do i find out if they were certified bailiffs?i did ask him for proof and he couldnt give me the proof.

well the way to tell is have you received any paper from any court?

if not

these are just repro guys and had NO AUTHORITY to do what they did.

they have no more legal powers than you or me.

i'd get complains fired off to those recommended & also write to your MP and p'haps the local papers too.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Im having to agree with others on the site that these were not bailiffs,

I agree with dx100uk, you need to get some complaints fired of to the company, I have had a look at their website and and found this;

Complaints

What happens if things go wrong?

You should find your dealings with us to be prompt, efficient and friendly.(well thats certainly not the case here) Our aim is to provide you with a world class, professional and confidential service. If you have a complaint about any aspect of the service you have received, our staff will be happy to help resolve your concerns.

We recommend that you bring your concerns to our attention as soon as possible. The sooner we know about it the sooner we can resolve it.

For further information or to make a complaint please contact:

Customer Services

Mobile Money Ltd

Premier House

Windsor Road

Redditch

B97 6DJ

Tel: 01527 68349

Fax: 01527 592792

email: [email protected]

If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Our staff will assist you with this.

Financial Ombudsman Service

South Quay Plaza

183 Marsh Wall

London

E14 9SR

Tel: 0845 080 1800

Web site: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Get a complaint written off to them asap, keeping a copy for yourself.

Get yourself back down the police station and demand that you want this man to be arrested for assault. He had no rights to lay hands on you what so ever, it may be in your best interest to seek advice from a solicitor about how to go about this.

If you were paying these cretins then they has no legal right to take your car as you had an agreement with the company.

Im sorry I call these people cretins as they are nothing but glorified loan sharks and certainly act like them.

so first things first, get to your doctors and get a record of your injuries, get a letter of complaint sent to the company, and get down that police station or better still get them to come to you.

I really hope this helps.. keep us updated and we will try to see this through with you.

Edited by seanamarts

• 3 weeks later...

Ive had many a dealing with these ****...

When you complain as per their website instructions you will be passed to either Mike Preston (Hi Mike) or his goon Simon Furnival. They will deal with your complaint in a very unprofessional manner once they have finished fisting each other on a daily basis.

Seriously though, you really MUST go to the police and DEMAND that they persue this matter.

Just remember this.... to them you are just a number... if they have to give your car back and it costs them a grand to do so, thats just a grand they put down to experience and loss, and make it back by harassing some other poor mug on their doorstep, so dont think you are anything special to them (they told me this personally).

Fight them tooth and nail and you WILL prevail. I did and now every night whilst i am on the toilet, i think of MM Cricklewood and a big grin fills my face as to the hassle i caused them. Then i flush them away......