Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Beyond, I got your pm and all I can say is OMG! to the sound of me cracking my knuckles :D;)

Thought ud like that one hun!! Ruthless sons of b1tches!!!

As for Mark I dread to think what sort of tricks he thinks you are turning what with him being a member of our great royal navy :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought ud like that one hun!! Ruthless sons of b1tches!!!

As for Mark I dread to think what sort of tricks he thinks you are turning what with him being a member of our great royal navy :lol:

As for Mark, I dread to think what he thinks, full stop! LOL!! :lol:

Love ya really Mark ;) x x x

As for Mark, I dread to think what he thinks, full stop! LOL!! :lol:

Love ya really Mark ;) x x x

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ive not found anything relevant on that link u sent earlier....yet....but then ive only read 3 pages worth :x:lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ive not found anything relevant on that link u sent earlier....yet....but then ive only read 3 pages worth :x:lol:

It isn't so much about trying to find a case that is similar to yours, more like reading about other peoples' experiences in court, the things that make judges happy and the things they don't like to see or hear.

It's also comforting to know that a judge will actually listen and uphold the law even though you are a LiP instead of thinking, "well they are a big company, they must be right and you are a nobody trying to get out of paying your debts"!!

Basically a judge doesn't want to waste time reading through pages and pages of carefully prepared research, he wants somebody who can give him a clear, concise version of events and relating law in no more than 10 minutes!

And lots of people win!!!! There is hope for us then!! :lol:

It isn't so much about trying to find a case that is similar to yours, more like reading about other peoples' experiences in court, the things that make judges happy and the things they don't like to see or hear.

It's also comforting to know that a judge will actually listen and uphold the law even though you are a LiP instead of thinking, "well they are a big company, they must be right and you are a nobody trying to get out of paying your debts"!!

Basically a judge doesn't want to waste time reading through pages and pages of carefully prepared research, he wants somebody who can give him a clear, concise version of events and relating law in no more than 10 minutes!

And lots of people win!!!! There is hope for us then!! :lol:

Ive found lots of those things ;) 2 sides of a4 worth :lol:

That's the spirit!! :D

It's not over til it's over ;) Im going to ring the court on Weds if I havent heard anything coz that will be 2 weeks dont know how much use it will be coz I have no reference or anything but be nice to know its on its way at least after 2weeks :rolleyes:

I've been looking on the Repossessions forum, it's sad to see so many car repo threads going unanswered. I think that forum is more for house repos, I've posted on a couple to see if they can get moved over to legal issues for more help :)

I noticed it was mainly houses too maybe there should be a property and a vehicle split board

It's not over til it's over ;) Im going to ring the court on Weds if I havent heard anything coz that will be 2 weeks dont know how much use it will be coz I have no reference or anything but be nice to know its on its way at least after 2weeks :rolleyes:

It really should've been served by now, this is getting silly :mad:

Do you think if we both win our cases we could change our names to Hopeful and Debtfree???!! :lol::grin:

It really should've been served by now, this is getting silly :mad:

Do you think if we both win our cases we could change our names to Hopeful and Debtfree???!! :lol::grin:

Im glad someone else thinks it abit long as well :(

Im not finished yet but I think the Beyond should go :lol: Once welcome have had a piece I have my next victim lined up already ;)

Who do you think we could contact to ask if this is possible? Site team??

Yea I would have thought so

Im glad someone else thinks it abit long as well :(

Im not finished yet but I think the Beyond should go :lol: Once welcome have had a piece I have my next victim lined up already ;)

Good for you!!

It makes me so happy to think how far we've all come since we first came to CAG in need of help. I, for one, was in a terrible state of mind. CAG has really helped to turn my life around :-)

Good for you!!

It makes me so happy to think how far we've all come since we first came to CAG in need of help. I, for one, was in a terrible state of mind. CAG has really helped to turn my life around :-)

I totally agree even if I did have a blip when they took the car and had the whole 'if i hadnt stopped paying this wouldnt have happened' thing but that was my own fault for following advice and not checking out the whole accounts in dispute thing as I only stopped paying because of that. But they couldnt have done it at a worse time for us so even when you are lying in sh*t the only place is up and I may have been down there but I was looking at the stars the whole time ;)

Yes I know how you feel, I was devastated when they took my car. I really loved that car :( But looking on the bright side, if they hadn't have done it then I would've carried on worrying every day that they were going to and at least now I've got something solid to get them for! You never know, I might still get it back, ever hopeful me :rolleyes:

Yes I know how you feel, I was devastated when they took my car. I really loved that car :( But looking on the bright side, if they hadn't have done it then I would've carried on worrying every day that they were going to and at least now I've got something solid to get them for! You never know, I might still get it back, ever hopeful me :rolleyes:

It was more 'hows he ever going to find another job now ffs!' and needless to say it has hindered the job search ridiculously :mad: haha ever hopeful indeed but just think you could very well just go and choose a nice spanky new one from your damages ;) Ive not had anything to say his has been sold and given that I had a motor trader for an ex I know all the right places to look and its not gone to auction around here as yet ;) I dont want it back now to be honest they can shove it up their.....

It was more 'hows he ever going to find another job now ffs!' and needless to say it has hindered the job search ridiculously :mad: haha ever hopeful indeed but just think you could very well just go and choose a nice spanky new one from your damages ;) Ive not had anything to say his has been sold and given that I had a motor trader for an ex I know all the right places to look and its not gone to auction around here as yet ;) I dont want it back now to be honest they can shove it up their.....

I've already got a new spangly one and it's mine all mine!!!! Nobody can ever take it away from me!! Yay!! :lol:

But it's still not my old faithful :( She was scruffy and messy and had bits falling off here and there, but I thought she was great :( I've still not heard anything either and they stole her back in January. Mind you she was scruffy and messy and had bits falling off here and there, and I deadlocked her and kept the keys and log book! ;) Not a very attractive prospect for a buyer, especially as she went off on the back of the truck screaming her little heart out to "Car alarm in A minor" :lol:

I've already got a new spangly one and it's mine all mine!!!! Nobody can ever take it away from me!! Yay!! :lol:

But it's still not my old faithful :( She was scruffy and messy and had bits falling off here and there, but I thought she was great :( I've still not heard anything either and they stole her back in January. Mind you she was scruffy and messy and had bits falling off here and there, and I deadlocked her and kept the keys and log book! ;) Not a very attractive prospect for a buyer, especially as she went off on the back of the truck screaming her little heart out to "Car alarm in A minor" :lol:

oooo lucky you!! we car sharing at the moment :( not fun! Haha she sounds like a £200,000 gem to me ;) and love the scream im sure the agents loved that ringing in their ears :lol: I still have 1 key and the log book but they caught me when I was sick and didnt have as much fight in me as usual so had 1 key :( I would so do it differently now :( I still made myself perfectly clear this was no way acceptance of what they were doing but not as strongly as I normally would have as I was in my bl00dy pjs as I had stayed in bed coz I felt so cr@p :( T0$$ers!

oooo lucky you!! we car sharing at the moment :( not fun! Haha she sounds like a £200,000 gem to me ;) and love the scream im sure the agents loved that ringing in their ears :lol: I still have 1 key and the log book but they caught me when I was sick and didnt have as much fight in me as usual so had 1 key :( I would so do it differently now :( I still made myself perfectly clear this was no way acceptance of what they were doing but not as strongly as I normally would have as I was in my bl00dy pjs as I had stayed in bed coz I felt so cr@p :( T0$$ers!

Ah don't worry, you can save your pent up aggression for the day! And I'll give them one in the eye for you on Thursday :D

Must sleep now, I have a hot date with my photocopier tomorrow!! ;)

Ah don't worry, you can save your pent up aggression for the day! And I'll give them one in the eye for you on Thursday :D

Must sleep now, I have a hot date with my photocopier tomorrow!! ;)

I will do ;)

Only the eye :lol:

Whit woo :lol: My photocopier, scanner, printer is still broken and its all cabs fault :lol:

Sleep well :)