Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although I'm hopping mad at the nonsense they've come up with, it does actually all work in my favour ;)

1.) They admit not having a court order to take the car off my driveway

2.) They admit taking the car off my driveway

3.) They deny it is a breach of duty, (How can they deny the written law?? :D)

4.) They say it's not unfair relationship because it's not breach of duty, (The Consumer Credit Act 1974 says it IS breach of duty, therefore their argument is easily disproved)

Now you see what I mean!

I'm so glad I shared, I really appreciate your input :-)

Now you see what I mean!

I'm so glad I shared, I really appreciate your input :-)

Aaaah but its not any old duty its "statutary duty"

i am convinced that this defence was drafted by a writer from "mills & boon":p

cab

paragraph 45: the grand finale.

every allegation is denied:confused:

but the real "crux" the illegal repo, s92 is admitted:eek:

"ROFL"

cab

Now you understand why I was so thrown earlier. It's so contradictory, vague and amateurish I thought it was some kind of joke!!

All it says is "denied, denied, denied" but no reasons why.

CPR 16.5 (2)(a) states there must be reasons.

Aaaah but its not any old duty its "statutary duty"

i am convinced that this defence was drafted by a writer from "mills & boon":p

cab

They properly shot themselves in the foot with that one!

They admit the contravention of section 92 by admitting they didn't have a court order.

Section 92 subsection(3) states that any contravention of sec92 is actionable as a breach of statutory duty.

Then they go on to say "it's not unfair relationship because we acted according to our statutory duty"

Oh no you didn't!!

Now you understand why I was so thrown earlier. It's so contradictory, vague and amateurish I thought it was some kind of joke!!

All it says is "denied, denied, denied" but no reasons why.

CPR 16.5 (2)(a) states there must be reasons.

bang on the money wannabe.

maybe you should advice them to pop down to there local library and change there style of "fictional novelist"

cab

still confused on this one "please clarify":)

cab

In 18 and 19 they are attempting to quote from the Act about their entitlement to serve a default and terminate.

In 20 there's a random comment about section 90 lol!

Then 21, 22, 23 and 24 is saying they defaulted and terminated.

Yeah, makes a load of sense I know!!

In 18 and 19 they are attempting to quote from the Act about their entitlement to serve a default and terminate.

In 20 there's a random comment about section 90 lol!

Then 21, 22, 23 and 24 is saying they defaulted and terminated.

Yeah, makes a load of sense I know!!

and they are trying to convince a judge:rolleyes:

just back tracking, is the default compliant.

cab

and they are trying to convince a judge:rolleyes:

just back tracking, is the default compliant.

cab

This is what I was saying earlier about them refuting allegations I never even made! Why go on about section 90 when I didn't even allege they had breached 90???

Compliant default my ar*e! The usual 14days cr*p, no numerical date. I wouldn't have minded but they never even bothered to send it to me!!

Done my head in enough for today, I'm going to bed!

Happy reading, (cos I know you'll re-read it! It's so incredulous you'll have to just to believe they really wrote that :D)

Goodnight Cab, thanks for your input x

This is what I was saying earlier about them refuting allegations I never even made! Why go on about section 90 when I didn't even allege they had breached 90???

if i had'nt read there defence i could of answered that one, but having raed it "there is no answer" (twisted logic)

cab

and good evening to you "double trouble" Aaaaw "sorry"

moz-screenshot.png

cab

Awww flower fanks hehe

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

wannabe can I see too please ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

your "welcome" (no pun intended)

its "brilliant"

and good morning

cab

Morning :) wheres your thread then ;)

its coming "very soon"

cab

Oh the suspense........:razz: