Iqor Moorcroft Tsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To All

Just a quickie...TSB tried to collect then Moorcroft had a GO NOW i HAVE IQOR breathing down my neck.

In a nutshell I had an overdraft with TSB for £100.00, when things went a bit pearshaped I tried various ways to deal with TSB but they were not interested, now the debt is for approx £1500.00, but I never spent this money as I closed the account when they would not listen and they kept trying to pay dd's etc.

IQOR sent the first letter blah blah, then 2 days later another one ' call us as you have 72 hrs blah blah ' but we may be able to help you!.

What is the best way forward with this one, as I told them I was awaiting an SAR and they replied ' we are not interested ' just pay the debt.?

Cheers

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Hi To All

Just a quickie...TSB tried to collect then Moorcroft had a GO NOW i HAVE IQOR breathing down my neck.

In a nutshell I had an overdraft with TSB for £100.00, when things went a bit pearshaped I tried various ways to deal with TSB but they were not interested, now the debt is for approx £1500.00, but I never spent this money as I closed the account when they would not listen and they kept trying to pay dd's etc.

IQOR sent the first letter blah blah, then 2 days later another one ' call us as you have 72 hrs blah blah ' but we may be able to help you!.

What is the best way forward with this one, as I told them I was awaiting an SAR and they replied ' we are not interested ' just pay the debt.?

Cheers

Mr W

How did it go from 100 to 1500 GBP -- something seriously wrong here with "charges" etc.

Cheers

jimbo

How did it go from 100 to 1500 GBP -- something seriously wrong here with "charges" etc.

Cheers

jimbo[/quot

Hi Jimbo

Sorry, I have just looked at the letter and the sum is for approx £1200.00. being made up of initial OD and loan payments which they took although there was no money in the account, the others must be charges etc, henc the SAR request.

Do they have to wait till I recieve the SAR which will enable me to see what the alleged debt is made up from?.

What do I do when I have established what the debt is made up from.

Mr W

Hi there

I believe at least in the first instance CCA (1 GBP fee) the person chasing you for the debt and SAR the original creditor.

There's plenty of caggers on the site to validate the documents -- if moorcrap are involved there's a good chance documents will be faulty and hence unenforceable. You can usually tell when moorcrap get desperate -- you'll get a nice wodge of letters from their "Pre School" and "Home Visit" divisions.:) .

If you get any of these you are almost home and dry.

If moorcrap are giving up then even these low lifes must be finally learning something.

Cheers

jimbo

Hi there

I believe at least in the first instance CCA (1 GBP fee) the person chasing you for the debt and SAR the original creditor.

There's plenty of caggers on the site to validate the documents -- if moorcroft are involved there's a good chance documents will be faulty and hence unenforceable. You can usually tell when moorcroft get desperate -- you'll get a nice wodge of letters from their "Pre School" and "Home Visit" divisions.:) .

If you get any of these you are almost home and dry.

If moorcroft are giving up then even these low lifes must be finally learning something.

Cheers

jimbo

Hi Jimbo

I cca'd Moorcroft back in November and they sent the po back and told me to contact the oc, but with advice from here I just ignored them as an overdraft does not come under the cca route?

Mr W

Hi Jimbo

I cca'd Moorcroft back in November and they sent the po back and told me to contact the oc, but with advice from here I just ignored them as an overdraft does not come under the cca route?

Mr W

There are a few threads about overdrafts & CCA's which would be worth a look.

In any case, if a dca is collecting a debt, it is their responsibility to provide the CCA so I would be reminding them that it is their duty to supply & until they do the a/c is in dispute so collection must be suspended.

just wait for the sar to be fulfilled, dont waste time on a cca request for an overdraft

tell igor account in dispute due to charges being added after account was closed

Hi PGH

Thanks for the reply, I shall take your advice but should I call them and let them know, or shouls I await their call then do security inform them then hang up?

Mr W