The Debt Loophole

RivaSoul
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys, I don’t know how much of what I am about to write will be of relevance to you, but I was in over £70,000 of debt on my credit cards and my marriage broke down because of my Financial Failure.

Shortly after, and I wish this happened sooner, I came across a group of legal advisors that consist mainly of Solicitors and they explained a debt loophole that would enable me to cancel off my Credit Cards within 14 days for as little as £10.00 on each card without having to go through any long term debt management. To be honest, I did not have much to lose as I had already lost everything so I decided to give them a try, and even though they said to me it would take 14 days, within 7 days I was completely debt free and the Credit departments accepted my payments. Just what the methods they took I do not know, but these guys are starting to build a fantastic reputation through their Legal work and have eased not just mine, but a lot of my family and friends problems. I really feel people need to know about this, because this Legal practice is saving a lot of stress and illness.

Eh,:confused: and how much did they charge.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

They charge £1000 for there fees with 100% money back guarantee, but the most impressive aspect about it is, that I was advised to put it on my card since it would be cleared, so effectively I paid nothing. They have a 97% success rate on all there cases they have worked on.

OK, so you had £70,000 worth of debt cleared in 7 days, and it did'nt cost you a penny, very good.

In fact, sounds too good to be true ;)

When the world is in such misery, everything sounds too good to be true. I paid 10.00 on each card and the creditors excepted the payment. I have have had no comebacks from this. If you want to know more I can give you their details. These guys are qualified experts that have spent 2 years studying the law.

These so called experts have no magic power or special tricks that the rest of us cant do for free or for only a few quid. It no doubt just uses the same 'ask for the CCA and hope its unenforceable' technique most of us are aware of.

It is almost impossible for any sort of unenforceable CCA/Final settlement to be sorted out in the timeframe you quoted, If I were you I'd be very very carefull that the debts have been completely paid off or you may find them come chasing you again in the future.

You say you paid off the cards, how much did you offer them ?

Andy

JDES26

The bottom line is that there is nothing to lose, there will be a lot of cynical people. The best thing to do is to email Jack, he was the Consultant who helpled me. (edit)

Edited by ErikaPNP
please refer to section 3.5 (c) of the forum rules

JDES26

The bottom line is that there is nothing to lose, there will be a lot of cynical people. The best thing to do is to email Jack, he was the Consultant who helpled me. (edit)

Hang on, you paid £1000, thats a lot to lose for some of us.

Theres a (edit) site which quotes

"

Will I get Blacklisted? or a Bad credit rating.

The answer to this one is... if the accounts are legally un-enforeable, it is also unlawful fir the lender to report bad information about you. The reason being, you are not paying, because you don't have to. Not because you are in breach of contract etc. Therefore, they cannot legally report negative information, or issue a default. However, that said - some will. And it is a battle to get it removed although you can certaily do it. Remember, for all we do, we stay within the law and as such the law is on our side. It is they who chose to break the rules."

HHHmmm

But I bet thats not the company our friend is talking about.

Edited by ErikaPNP
commercial link removed

100% money back guarantee, but the cases never fail.

Anyone can post spurious claims on here, what are the 'cases' you are refering to ?. Nearly all court cases have the details posted online so send us a link.

Andy

Andy what is your problem? I came on here to try and spread a service which saved my sanity, and I am getting attacked left right and centre, if you want to find out more or just want to spend your pathetic life being misrerable then email [EDIT]

If you have issues, take it up with them not me.

Edited by sea-sidelady
Removal of email address

You can save your sanity for less than 1000.00. I am sure I heared somewhere of a case where couple were told all debts sorted and paid huge fee and low and behold dca's chasing them later. I am not sure what company and probably different but, you have to be so careful and nowadays your money is guaranteed means nowt. Why pay such a huge ammount of money for something you can do for free, maybe a little stress, but thats soon wiped away with the reliable help available here.

To be honest nowadays being a synic makes sence:D Where your money is concerned at least.

My view is also the title loophole is a bit misleading, my view of the purpose of this site is not to take advantage of loopholes, but to enquire into a persons debt legally and to pay what a person can reasonably afford when not in a strong financial position when the debt is enforceable and legal, therefore also not be taken advantage of by unscrupulous dcas with no legal right of collection when debt in uneforceable and oc unreasonable.

All within the law unlike the behaviour of some collection agencies, in my opinion of course

Edited by loopinlouie

RivaSole.

Your first post on this thread is one of the best fairy stories I've read for a while, just wondered why it took you so long to give us an e-mail address.

Andy what is your problem? I came on here to try and spread a service which saved my sanity, and I am getting attacked left right and centre, if you want to find out more or just want to spend your pathetic life being misrerable then email [EDIT]

If you have issues, take it up with them not me.

Rivasoul, firstly I do not take kindly to be insulted on here, you will soon find yourself banned and posts deleted if you carry on like that.

Secondly, you know nothing about my life or my credit situation, I too have tackled my credit cards and have escaped from paying them huge amounts every month, the cost ?...about £3 so far plus the cost of some stamps, this is far lower than the £1000 plus you have forked out, also I am in full charge of it and not placing my trust in some 'dodgy' debt loophole company.

Why are they 'dodgy' you may ask...let me point you in the direction of some information...

Clampdown on misleading debt loophole ads | Debt Free

Government leads crackdown on debt loophole swindlers | Mail Online

Here's a quote from the debtloophole site itself..

"Do you guarantee I will win compensation or success ?

No, we do not guarantee with our packs you will receive compensation or wipe out your credit card debt ,all individual cases are different from one another .Please

be aware we are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority to give any form of financial or investment advice nor do we process any claims services on be half of

clients with regards to financial claims. We recommend you seek independent financial advise. We only supply information packs for you to make your own professional

claim or help you with your credit card debt

Personally I'd steer very clear of it, again I repeat they do nothing that anyone can't do themselves, you are the one posting about how great they are and I'm simply pointing out that everything may not be as perfect as it first appears, their website certainly looks rather 'iffy'.

Andy

Edited by andydd

another one that has been sucked in, when will people learn to fully investigate matters before diving in.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.