UK CPS Ltd Parking Ticket charge - Leeds road retail park, Huddersfield

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I've just spent the last hour reading through the forums which is a result of me having received my first ever parking fine within the past week from: "UK CPS Ltd".

The car park i believe was a private car park (not sure what implications this has if it was private or council land?). The charge is for £60 and i was just about to pay it online before i came accross these forums.

Having read many threads the general consensus on here seems to be either to ignore it totally (and the subsequent threatening letters) or to ignore the ticket but to reply to any letters they send basically asking them to provide evidence of the "driver" of the vehicle. Obviously i am the registered keeper but there are so many different drivers i dont keep a record of who and at what times your honour.

What would your advice be? I have read alot of threads but not sure if the ignore approach is still current. From UK CPS Ltd address i see they are hidden away behind a PO Box in Huddersfield which isn't far from me (I work in Huddersfield).

Any advice or recommendations you can offer would be much appreciated. I would sooner give this money to charity than UK CPS Ltd.

Obviously they seem to play on the fear of "what if they take me to court", it's as bad as insurance, no better than a tax on fear.

Regards

Matt :)

ok xmas pressie for you ITS NOT A FINE

its an INVOICE and a mail [problem]

firstly if you was not driving you have no legal obligation to tell them who was

take you to court , more chance of winning the lottery

have a read of the many posts regarding these clowns / [problematic]

3 golden rules

1) IGNORE

2) IGNORE

3) GOTO 1

YES you may receive posts from them claiming they "may" or "could" do all sorts of things with the cleaner sending a letter claiming to be a DCA the tea boy claiming to be a solicitor, they all sit on desks next to each other , yes on the desks they done have the brains to work out what a chair is for yet

and their MD is the person who's sole job is changing the letter heads in the printer depending who is sending the letter

forget them and enjoy xmas

Absolutely no contact with them whatsoever is the only sensible solution.

Don't even be tempted to send them the "I am the owner, not the driver" letter as that will give them hope that you think they are a legitamate company rather than the [problem]-masters that they really are.

Matty25 i had 3 of these parking invoices in less than 2 weeks back in june when i used to park in Maplins electronics car park in leeds,the reason for getting the tickets was due to parking longer than 2 hours. i ignored them all iv heard nothing since.:D

Absolutely no contact with them whatsoever is the only sensible solution.

Don't even be tempted to send them the "I am the owner, not the driver" letter as that will give them hope that you think they are a legitamate company rather than the [problem]-masters that they really are.

Ar recon they aint [problem] masters cos wiv erd that tha dunt pay these ticits cos thes nowt but bits on paper that we all av a gud laf at, afore we flush em darn drain to join rest on't **** at sewige plant .

Edited by Mr lex
Removing offensive word....... Mr Lex

Hi All,Have also received one of those stupid parking tickets, Dated 2/12/09 landed on doormat on 24/12/09. The funny thing about it is, the said offense was at Bramhill Shopping Centre Stockport, well the person who was driving the car at the time was over 130 miles away on the East coast, and has never been to Stockport???

They want £90.00 plus £3 per day.

I phoned them, and they said, no the offense was in Scarborough, so as far as i am concerned they have made one very big mistake, if they want to take it further, let them.:-D

I phoned them, and they said, no the offense was in Scarborough, so as far as i am concerned they have made one very big mistake, if they want to take it further, let them.:-D

I hope that is the one and only time you are going to have any communication with them pandaman. If they think you are taking them seriously by talking to them, then they will keep you at the top of their "must harrass more" list.

Is your phone " number with held? "

Cos if it aint you have given them the key to your front room.

In my view, you made a mistake by even thinking of giving these comics any standing.

My own phone is Ex dir, and number with held, and we do not get an itemised bill.

Therefore wot cant speak cannot lie.

My mobile has an ASDA SIM, an I use about £3 on phone calls every 6 weeks or so

If you want to give them a number to dial, give them a number of call box up a country lane.

As said in WW2 " Careless talk cots lives. "

Motto should be " Least said soonest mended."

Av a nice Xmas

Thanks guys,

so have there been any court cases yet with UK CPS Ltd?

what are the chances of them taking me to court?

shall i 1) ignore totally, or 2) ignore ticket but reply to first letter. The only reason i am keen to reply to first letter is to at least respond so that if it does get to court it looks like ive been trying to help as much as i can.

Regards

Matt

When dealing with these car parkin wallers remember this Police short caution from

Wath on Dearne.

Thas not got to say nowt, an if tha does al tel judge. Circa 1972.

( Once had the biggest shunting yard in Europe, now a nature reserve.)

forget it and enjoy xmas, its an un-enforcible invoice , end of story, it could say you was parked on the Moon , will not make any difference

thanks kiptower, its just my luck that i'm the one they take to court lol. sure people on here would help me produce a glowing defence though?

many thanks

• dx100uk changed the title to UK CPS Ltd Parking Ticket charge - Leeds road retail park, Huddersfield