anyone heard of Penham Excel Ltd - chasing friend for CTAX debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

use the search in the blue bar above:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/search.php?searchid=3071458

they are a fleecing co. typically concerned with private parking charges

do some reading in the private parking forum

ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Guest Happy Contrails

Another bailiff wanting his own firm, no wonder theres so many new start-ups chasing council tenders.

A repeat of the boom in the numbers of private hire cab drivers setting up firms in the 1990's,, until private hire in London was regulated.

many thanks for all your replies, I was asking because a friend of mine has had a bailiff after him re: council tax, before I got involved he had phoned the bailiff who was giving it large about what he could and couldn't do, now my friend has told him he has a form 4 already printed out and he became a bit more sensible

Once again thanks to you all

• 1 month later...

considering the fees that "rent a thug" or Bailffs (if you will) can charge when trying to extract council tax from people, how on earth did hmcs arrive at £75 for a letter and £200 for a visit in respect of magistrates court fines?

considering the fees that "rent a thug" or Bailffs (if you will) can charge when trying to extract council tax from people, how on earth did hmcs arrive at £75 for a letter and £200 for a visit in respect of magistrates court fines?

It was agreed at meetings between the various enforcement companies (Marston Group and Philips Ltd) and HMCS. The new contracts started on 1st December for 2 years.

Under the old contract the fee was an admin charge of £50 followed by a visit fee of £175.

The admin fee has increased by 50% with the visit fee increasing by 15% !!