mranother v BCT HP Agreement-Court filed.

mranother
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What is and how does a voluntary termination work???

So apart from them going to court for a repo, is there any other way I would get my money back??

If I give the car back, I will be without a car for work and job interviews and do not have the funds to buy a new one.

Many thanks

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is and how does a voluntary termination work???

So apart from them going to court for a repo, is there any other way I would get my money back??

If I give the car back, I will be without a car for work and job interviews and do not have the funds to buy a new one.

Many thanks

A VT is where you voluntarily terminate the agreement. You must have paid 50% of the agreement and you give the car back. You would owe nothing and have no car.

I really cant do without the car at the moment!!! If I had a full time job then that would be a different story.

So, so far, from what I understand, these are my options - please correct me if I am wrong;

1) A Voluntary termination - car goes back, I have no car, no money to buy a new car - thats it, jobs a carrot, everything all sorted.

2) They cannot reposess through a collector as I ahve paid more tha 50% of the agreement title - I therefore currently should not sign anything.

3) They could now possibly apply to court for a repo - which would mean I would have to give the car back, but every penny that I have paid to them I would get back. This would then allow me to buy another car.

4) When they apply to court for a repo, I can then apply for more time to pay, meaning that I get to keep the car.

5) Is there anything else that they might try - debt collectors perhaps??

Would I also be correct to assume that there is nothing "wrong" with the agreement that I ahve with them??

Many thanks everyone - it is something that I worry about every morning.

MrA

• 1 month later...

As per the title really.

After posting last on here, I have been very busy atc, but managed to send off the Subject Access Request. I have got a huge amount of documents back...but nothing with regards to whether the payments I have made have gone to a third party (suggestion from a cagger - postgg).

I am currently abroad for work (only a little though), yesterday came the SAR (within the time allowed) and then today came the court summons for the 28th April.

I really do not know what to do now, and whether I have a leg to stand on or what!!!! All these document, the summons and being out of the country is all pretty overwhelming!!!!

I am sure that for people to help me out, I need to post docs on here, but I've no idea where to start!!!

So please, please, please can someone give me some advice so I can get things clear in my head and start progressing with this in a structured manner!!!

Thanks, muchly.

MrA

it would p'haps be better if we get this merged into your old thread.

then we have an advice trial.

i'll ask for that to be done

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

After posting last on here, I have been very busy atc, but managed to send off the Subject access requestlink3.gif. I have got a huge amount of documents back...but nothing with regards to whether the payments I have made have gone to a third party (suggestion from a cagger - postgg).

I am currently abroad for work (only a little though), yesterday came the Subject access requestlink3.gif (within the time allowed) and then today came the court summons for the 28th April.

I really do not know what to do now, and whether I have a leg to stand on or what!!!! All these document, the summons and being out of the country is all pretty overwhelming!!!!

I am sure that for people to help me out, I need to post docs on here, but I've no idea where to start!!!

So please, please, please can someone give me some advice so I can get things clear in my head and start progressing with this in a structured manner!!!

Thanks, muchly.

MrA

I am also wondering if there is anything in my agreement that i have that i can contest. Eg, there are parts of the terms etc i.e. with regards to gap insurance and stuff that have been signed by them, but never signed by me and I didnt see the docs.

The doc that I signed, was a document faxed to the car dealer, where I signed it and he then faxed it back????

i'd ping postggj

he's your man.

but yep, you're in for a windfall i'm sure

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok, here goes;

tc1-1.png

tc2-1.png

tc3-1.png

tc4-1.png

tc5-1.png

tc6-1.png

tc7-1.png

In answer to your earlier post Postggj, the APR is 31% if my eyes serve me correctly.

As you can see the quality of these docs really is shocking, especially the one that I signed at the car dealers...as in the fax BCT sent, and then the car dealer sent back!!!????

Edited by mranother