just had this from the court

maka
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry if it posted in the incorrect place feel free to move.

lloyds charges had this in the post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just had this in the post this morning from the court( i first asked for my charges back in april 06)

To the claimant

All parties have agreed ( i have not agreed anything)

District judge beattie orders that this claim is stayed until 12th sep to enable the parties to attempted settlement.

On or before 26th sep one of the following steps must be taken:

Either

the claiment must notify the court that the whole of the claim has been settled

OR

the claiment or defendant must write to the court requesting an extenstion of stay period, explaining the steps being taken towards settlement and ientifying any mediator,expert or other person helping with the process. The letter should confirm the agreementof all the other parties

OR

all parties must file a completed allocation questionnaire at the court ( i have already done this form)

where a settlement of some of the issues in dispute has been reached, a list of those should be attached to the completed questionnaire.

the list must be agreed with the other parties and must indicate that it has been agreed.

this order was made on the courts own initiativepart 3.3.(4) if you object you must make an application to have it set aside within 7 days.

What do i do from here it has been going on for months and from what i can see the judge has let lloyds have another month.

as this happeded to anyone else? this as been going on for sometime now.

lloyds made it clear they were not going to refund me the charges hence me taking them to court. but the judge as given them more time i just dont understand it, it has been going on since april 06 and i am no closer to getting my charges back

what do i do now?? thanks for all you help

PEACE MAKA

Although i'm fairly new to all this but i'm learning quicly and having read many of the other post's from what i can see is that you can expect a settlement letter fairly soon, i'll let someone with alot more knowledge give you a proper answer but this is part of some of the procedures other people have gone through from what i can see.

Robinson vs Lloyds (29/07/06)

LBA Sent (29/07/06)

Standard Reply (01/08/06)

FOS Letter Recieved (10/08/06)

thanks for your imput i hope you are right because someone else said to me if nothing is sorted by 26 of sep the judge will end he case

so if anyone else can help please do

PEACE MAKA

I suggest you send a Private Message (PM) to one of the Moderators requesting assistance. You will need to act quickly if you find that you wish to request removal of the stay.

Regards,

Bean

Lloyds TSB - 27/11/06 - £6377 paidrest with FOS

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Lloyds TSB (MC) - 20/10/06 (BY DEF) £372

Hitachi Cap - Nov. 06 - £207

Citi Cards - 28/12//06 - £220

Monument - 23/1/07 - £889

Barclaycard (Mrs. Bean) - 19/2/07 £376

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

I suggest you send a Private Message (PM) to one of the Moderators requesting assistance. You will need to act quickly if you find that you wish to request removal of the stay.

how do i know who is a modertor

PEACE MAKA

I have just pm's you with how to get hold of a mod - I hope.

Cat

29 March 2006 Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 1 (then she got a bit distracted but got another charge so...)

27 May Prelim letter sent for ac 1

27 May Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 2 & 3

21 June Prelim Letter sent for 2 & 3

14 July LBA sent with schedule for ac 1 & 2 & 3

7 August MCO filed – defence expected 10 September

11 September defence filed - signed Sean Copping

12 September AQ form received

18th September AQ sent back to Lambeth Court and copy sent to solicitors both recorded delivery

13th Feb 2007 Court Date Set

15th Feb Reclaimed Money is in my bank Account

Cat's opinions are those of a nurse and most definitely, definitely not those of an accountant or solicitor, although she was always quite good at sums and elocution.

When you filled in your AQ did you tick 'yes' where it asked if you wanted a stay?

If not, then contact the court and advise you did not agree to this.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.