Cca Requests ?????

Mr Worried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

UPDATE UPDATE

I posted the CCA request's off on 16th Nov, is the 12+2 up yet?

As I am still getting calls and even letters saying, you may be having difficulty paying and we understand but we are here to help, so call us for a chat, ( I nearly cried )

I did however go through security with BSL ( Lloyds ) then let rip, they never got a word in then I hung up..

Any advise

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are getting calls, and you are on a BT land line, you can get a service called Choose To Refuse from them. BT.com

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter" - Sir Winston Churchill

12+2 is up next Thursday (3rd Dec), by my reckoning. Just be patient a little longer.

Patient Patient

These people dont allow you to be Patient, BSL who I spoke to said they were not aware that I had requested ' anything ' and what is a cca?.

They even stuttered when answering the phone as if they forgot who they were, they have a total lack of proffesionalism, and non of the advisors know what they are on about.

Mr W

Patient Patient

These people dont allow you to be Patient, BSL who I spoke to said they were not aware that I had requested ' anything ' and what is a cca?.

They even stuttered when answering the phone as if they forgot who they were, they have a total lack of proffesionalism, and non of the advisors know what they are on about.

Mr W

What is the + 2?

• 1 month later...