Newline Securities

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As they refuse to give their name, I had no choice than to record the conversation and I will refer the case to SIA as even back office workers need to be registered.

Going to have to dispute you on office workers needing to be registered. If they are indulging in front line activities then yes they need a license. The only requirement is that at least one person in the back office has non-frontline office (usually this has to be a principal - owner or director/manager etc). If they have a frontline license as well then they don't need a non-frontline as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 9 months later...

OK,after 10 long months,I have finally had my money refunded.It took a lot of pressure on,and from,the landlord but at last it is all over.Justice has been done,although not in quite the way I would have wished.The landlord made Newline refund my money as a condition of renewing their contract to clamp on his property.It was simply a case of them weighing up the financial implications,not admitting they had acted wrongly.

Still,it does now allow me to stop wasting my time with this nonsense.